O wow...

Discussion in '2006 Russo-Baltique Impression' started by Atomic, Apr 23, 2006.

1. ok heres the fact, no body cares about the rich, its there personal opinion so screw off

bottom line
    IT IS UGLY! VERY UGLY! AND WHO EVER DRIVES I WOULD DO A DRIVE BY ON

p.s. we dont care, one thing is the m3 looks a hell of alot better then this crap

the end

2. ok heres the fact, no body cares about the rich, its there personal opinion so screw off

bottom line

p.s. we dont care, one thing is the m3 looks a hell of alot better then this crap

the end

3. ok heres the fact, no body cares about the rich, its there personal opinion so screw off

bottom line

the end

4. your capslock shows how stupid you are. please prove me wrong, tard.

5. Do you listen? price is not a concern with cars like this.

6. Your capslock button must be victim to your idiocy. yeah, you're another dumbass.

7. Your capslock button must be victim to your idiocy. yeah, you're another dumbass.

8. Your capslock button must be victim to your idiocy. yeah, you're another dumbass.

9. Your capslock button must be victim to your idiocy. yeah, you're another dumbass.

10. Your capslock button must be victim to your idiocy. yeah, you're another dumbass.

11. Just because someone is willing to pay the price doesn't imply that it is not overpriced.

12. Just because someone is willing to pay for it doesn't mean it isn't overpriced.

13. Just because someone is willing to pay for it doesn't mean it isn't overpriced.

14. Just because someone is willing to pay for it doesn't mean it isn't overpriced.

15. I agree with most of you that this car isn't worth 1.8 million, and I also don't think it's the best looking car. I also think the people who buy this car will probably be billionaires, and are buying it mainly for the exclusivity and bragging rights.

As for the reliability topic, I have a 95' Chevy and a 84' BMW. My Bimmer has 305,000+ miles,(same engine, NOT a diesel) and still runs just as good as my truck (160,000 miles). Hows that for reliability.

16. I agree with most of you that this car isn't worth 1.8 million, and I also don't think it's the best looking car. I also think the people who buy this car will probably be billionaires, and are buying it mainly for the exclusivity and bragging rights.

As for the reliability topic, I have a 95' Chevy and a 84' BMW. My Bimmer has 305,000+ miles,(same engine, NOT a diesel) and still runs just as good as my truck (160,000 miles). Hows that for reliability.

17. I agree with most of you that this car isn't worth 1.8 million, and I also don't think it's the best looking car. I also think the people who buy this car will probably be billionaires, and are buying it mainly for the exclusivity and bragging rights.

18. I agree with most of you that this car isn't really woth 1.8 million, and it also isn't the best looking car. But the people who buy this car will probably be billionaires and are buying it mainly for exclusivity and bragging rights.

19. I bought all three already.

20. I bought all three already.

21. Someone's talking about idiocity and yet they post the same thing five times in a row. Contradiction to one's own words, I should say.

As for your claim on rich people, yes you are right. They care about rarity and names, not about quality and performance. That said, those that are smart wouldn't bother with this car since, as I've mentioned, there is very little, if any, reliability to this car due to the company's newness. It's not a benchmark in performance and it's not the most decent looking either.

Now, to question another point you made, since when in hell has Chevy ever been more reliable and better than BMW or Mercedes-Benz? Never in any of the three companies' histories has Chevy surpassed either two. Especially not BMW. Even Mercedes-Benz doesn't quite hit the same reliability mark of BMW's. 'Prove me wrong,' I dare you. And as for Infiniti and Lexus costing less, that'd be because they used cheaper parts to make a more economic car than either of the mentioned German companies. Do either one have the high markings or automobile heritage that the Germans have? No. They come close in quality and performance, but do not hit the par set by the Germans. Not to mention that both Infiniti and Lexus are based off of stolen ideas and designs BY BMW AND MERCEDES-BENZ, as are most Japanese cars. Again, 'Prove me wrong.'

22. UGLY!!! Worst car I have ever seen.

23. it does many thing with mediocrity, few with flying colors

for that money i would get a maybach, a caparo,recreate a ford f3l (i think its beautiful)
    and an insight

that still leave half a million