phat!

Discussion in '2001 Steinmetz Astra Convertible' started by 01VWVR6, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this car looks great.....could use some help in the hp depatment....this is anoter prime example of a car that i would want to have imported to america....this and a peugot 206 rallye<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: phat!

What if it were those german bastards?

3. Re: phat!

hehe, yeah, I think he's talking about your signature. I'm pretty sure it was Porsche. Don't think it was any american company, the only thing they've invented was the Small Block.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: phat!

hey hey we all know damn well who made speed bumps its was the big fat ugly po-po's/5-0/bacon squad/whatever u want to call your local law enforcement agency...those bastards!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: phat!

its a nice car to put body kits on <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: phat!

I hate speedbumps. They f*ck up your car. Believe me, it happened to me...

I'm proud to say I live in Belgium and you see a tuned Astra every five kilometers. Another reasing why I like Belgium... But again, we have very high speedbumps...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: phat!

i own one of these thiugh its the Australien version. Its badged asa holden.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: phat!

it sort of looks like an import

9. Re: phat!

it's really cool.. i live in sweden and are very proud... we care bout the enviroment and we got good cars!

10. Re: phat!

nice avatar
    I think thats from a comerical actualy

11. Re: phat!

is phat the word of the day? hehe