Pic of new Evo & STi

Discussion in 'Asian Forums' started by F1LM My Car, Dec 12, 2004.

1. If this is what actually comes around in 2007, everyone will forget about Chris Bangle's work in 5 seconds.

2. The STI is to currect WRX it will look different its telling us what the front end will be like. It will be a bit different.

3. The Impreza looks good, but the Evo is just ugly.

4. Quite to opposite IMO

5. if you look at mk.8 celica pics, its not too far off from these...

its just a different thing that your gonna have to get used to...
    the current sti is fine IMO but the evo hasnt looked right since IV & V...

6. the sti still sorta likes like the current one.. the evo is just ugly

7. Impreza = retarded bird
    Evolution = catfish

8. I really like the STi's front.

9. Both look awesome.

10. I really like the STi, with a little tweaking of the bumper it could look great. The Evo on the other hand has a face only a mother could love.

11. Powerangers or DragonBall Z

12. I hate that STi, but if it helps Petter win another championship, I'd love it.

13. i really hope not, allmost all companies seem to be coming out with these disgustign designs, bmw, mistu and subbie. very few companies are on the right track imo

14. Is anyone else reminded of an egg when looking at the Evo?

15. You'll really hate the next 5 years.

16. Am I the only one that thinks cars have "faces", if you want to call it that? I think that WRX looks like a 4-eyed alien and the Evo just looks like one of those easter eggs with googly eyes glued on it.

17. They both look like shit. That's great.

18. The WRX doesnt look so bad...

19. THey both look pretty cool.

20. The WRX looks...Eh, okay.

The Evo looks like a Celica with with lights from that kitcar with the honda engine.

21. that Evo looks hot, you're all blind

22. you gotta be lieing... those are ugly as hell.. both cars

23. Ugly ugly cars. And the EVO wasn't exactly a beauty queen to start with. Subaru is trying to force a corporate front end and it just isn't working for them.

24. The Subaru isn't that bad, but the Mitsu is just wrong.

25. Wow I wish Subaru's image department would go back to the drawing board. That snout they're sticking on everything really is heinous (even makes the googly-eyes of the old WRX look like a beauty queen).