pure UGLY

Discussion in '2000 Dodge MAXXcab Concept' started by mustangs4ever, Aug 9, 2002.

1. to camyman: you should reconsider your thoughts on this P.O.S<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: pure UGLY

I think your to STUPID to notice that this is a CONCEPT CAR. Its not in production for that very reason. You can go insult some other car, I don't care. But you have no right to go put down this car beacause its ugly. Don't you relize how much guts Dodge has for trying something new? And by the way Mustangs SUCK!!!!!!!

3. Re: pure UGLY

Yeah, I agree. This car is a concept, and a nice conecpt. The rear exterior and and the interior looks very nice. Sure, the front isnt magnificent, but at least they tried. I would buy this if it was produced. By the way, Mustangs are definitely GHETTO.

4. Re: pure UGLY

yes i like the insides, the outside is cool its just a little ahead of its time i think, n yes mustangs suck my balls

5. Re: pure UGLY

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Silverspur1515</i>
    <b>I think your to STUPID to notice that this is a CONCEPT CAR. Its not in production for that very reason. You can go insult some other car, I don't care. But you have no right to go put down this car beacause its ugly. Don't you relize how much guts Dodge has for trying something new? And by the way Mustangs SUCK!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> listen up 1)this a copy off of the explorer sport trac as was the P.O.S chevy avalance 2)if mustangs suck than u ain't no damn American.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: pure UGLY

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Silverspur1515</i>
    <b>I think your to STUPID to notice that this is a CONCEPT CAR. Its not in production for that very reason. You can go insult some other car, I don't care. But you have no right to go put down this car beacause its ugly. Don't you relize how much guts Dodge has for trying something new? And by the way Mustangs SUCK!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mustangs are ill, the 2000 Boss ( 0 - 60 ) 1.9 seconds, 2003 SVT Cobra R and 20003 Saleen, Mustangs suck? I got a 96 Mustang Gt, and even that is betta' then anything you will have your hands on.

7. Re: pure UGLY

8. Re: pure UGLY

I see I've hit a soft spot............

9. Re: pure UGLY

first of all in response to your little motto, "mustangs were built for one reason, pure dominance in the motor sports industry," thats too bad, because they arent accomplishing that very well.....and in reply, how the hell is this a copy cat of the sport trac, they look nothing alike, and the avalanche just looks like shit, too much plastic, looks like something hot wheels snuck onto the drawing boards.

10. Re: pure UGLY

I can agree with one thing, Mustang have seemed too slow lately,unlike there older brothers, who indeed dominated. I only meant that it showed a resemblance to the two trucks.

11. Re: pure UGLY

Get the barf bag ready

12. Re: pure UGLY

not a bad timing for for the size of its enginge an power can it be the next dodge? 2007-dodge? 2008-dodge?

13. Re: pure UGLY

cmon guys... I mean its kinda cool but from the side it looks like a minivan SUT.

14. Re: pure UGLY

UGLY isnt the right word. its hideous.

15. Re: pure UGLY

True That

16. Re: pure UGLY

i dont like this car, its really ugly in my oppinion

P.S. shockwave racer has the funniest video lol