Re: 5.1sec = fun = by by BMW

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by jstalin, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ghostface killah</i>
    <b>hey Angus you #$%# up, you spelled "PIECE" wrong, what the #$%# is peice, do you need to go back to second grade *****? i think so, go beat the meat then go suck on a M3's tail pipe ok?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What's your obsession with sucking on things? and if you cant figure out that he meant piece when he spelled piece it is you that is the idiot. But we knew that already didnt we?

2. 5.1sec = fun = by by BMW

what can i say awesome car and i love the new mercs, what u guys wreckon pretty nive car?
    <!-- Signature -->

3. This is a great car, but in order to beat Bimmers likw the M3 or M5 it has to do much more than just be fast on the 0-60 miles run...

4. if only they's placed that 5.5 litre supercharged engine in there it would have rocketed the 0-60mph in 4.5.since it weighs less than the sl which does it in 4.7.

5. That's #$%#ing quick but not as #$%#ing quick as an M3. This mother#$%#er is pretty heavy so it has a weight disadvantage. Still nice though and I would like to #$%#ing bask in its #$%#ing luxury. The interior may be nicer than a BMW because I have been in a #$%#ing 745 and I thought the interior was impressive, ergonomically sound (to a degree) but not #$%#ing elegant. Oh well, who gives a #$%# about what I say?

6. impressively quick cuz its heavy but not as fast as any BMW M model

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Longshoreman</i>
    <b> That's #$%#ing quick but not as #$%#ing quick as an M3. This mother#$%#er is pretty heavy so it has a weight disadvantage. Still nice though and I would like to #$%#ing bask in its #$%#ing luxury. The interior may be nicer than a BMW because I have been in a #$%#ing 745 and I thought the interior was impressive, ergonomically sound (to a degree) but not #$%#ing elegant. Oh well, who gives a #$%# about what I say?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Right, noone!<!-- Signature -->

8. Who that guy swear a #$%#ing lot
    this = nice car
    this roast a M3 = was this dream in technicolor or black and white?<!-- Signature -->

9. Okay okay... raw figures aside, you've also gotta remember that the BMW M3 and M5 are also much better DRIVERS cars (rather than posers cars like mercs), how can I be so sure of this? because BMW ALWAYS MAKE THE BEST DRIVERS CARS.... Benz makes luxury posing machines, vans, lorries, and the MCC Smart!!

Gotta admit though it is quite a nice looking car, and It's a bit faster than my 18 year old 3.5 litre BMW 6 Series!!

////\/\att<!-- Signature -->

10. i think i might get this car for my grandma because it is so leisurely. i'd get the M3 for myself. i don't care what AMG say, a performance car cannot have an auto.

11. By their very natures BMW's and Mercedes Benz's imply different ownership characteristics. BMW's say I am a go-getter who is young or young at heart and I still love to drive hard. Mercedes say I am a mature driver who prefers a lesiurely cruise. Both are luxurious but Mercedes places more emphasis on comfort and luxury and BMW places more emphasis on driving.****! ****! ****!

12. eventough this car is way cool it dosent beat the bmw m series plus its a luxury car...........i much rather get a bmw

13. You much rather get a BMW eh? Then go back to the BMW forums and praise those crap like god. If you stupid BMW lovers don't like cars that are better than BMWs, so be it, but don't come here and say that this car is slow when BMWs are slower and much fuglier.

14. its not because we don't like cars better than the BMW its because u can't admit defiet

15. NO BIMMER IN THE SAME CLASS A THE MERC COUNTER PART IS SLOWER!!!!
    unless you get technical with base models, this car is great but in order to be the best you must beat the best, now if you merc ppl will have us beilive that almost every tunning mag, buyers guide or just plain drivers opinion is wrong well now who needs a reality check.
    <!-- Signature -->

16. This really is a cool car. It allows the typical rich middleaged man to feel young again by having the speed in his car like he did as a teenager with his 67 Camaro, and have the luxury to go along with it. I am complete American muscle, but if I were ever to buy European, I'd buy a BMW.<!-- Signature -->

17. Man, what the hell was this idiot thinking when he posted this thread. "5.1sec = fun = byby BMW", what the hell is that, this guy must be really stupid. He spelled bye wrong, twice. And its not very fast either considering its going to cost like 80 000 dollars. What BMW worth 80 000 would this beat? This thing is a peice, why do mercedes make cars that can only go fast in a straight line? How come they could only manage 67 horse power to the litre, are they stuck in the 60's? This thing is a piece.<!-- Signature -->

18. Want a reality check? Look at the annual sales of these two manufactuers, tell me which one have higher sales. There is your reality check.

Again, if you don't like this Mercedes cuz it looks better and goes faster than your BMWs, then go back to your BMW forums and suck on BMW exhaust pipes.

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mofomenator</i>
    <b>Who that guy swear a #$%#ing lot
    this = nice car
    this roast a M3 = was this dream in technicolor or black and white?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->yup. his angry!<!-- Signature -->

20. Davut, I've seen you yapping your ass off there also, so shut the F**K up and do not interfere with what people have to say. Get a life..<!-- Signature -->

21. hey Angus you #$%# up, you spelled "PIECE" wrong, what the #$%# is peice, do you need to go back to second grade *****? i think so, go beat the meat then go suck on a M3's tail pipe ok?<!-- Signature -->

22. yo pro getting mad? don't diss a person who is pointing out facts about something that is true ok?<!-- Signature -->

23. by the way "ANGUS" is that ***** angisio66 who has that bmw m badge he shows as a picture up his ass<!-- Signature -->

24. aiii stfu #$%#face killah, u can't even spell killer right, 5 Speed AUTOMATIC With SPEEDSHIFT LOL wut kind of tranny is that? 60 something Horsepower per liter? lol even a GMC Pickup truck could do better then that for sure. If benz make good cars, how could we find so much stuff to talk sh*t about it, prove Mercedes is good if u can. I can prove BMW is good , can u? aleast the M3 got more then 100 HP per liter.

25. when did 5.1 ever be faster than 4.7 by the M3?

and in the looks dept.? BMW M cars look way more aggressive than Merc AMGs.

These 2 brands make 2 different flavoured cars.....MB for uttmost luxury with good performance, BMW for good luxury coupled with awesome performance.

and quit your whinning......u sound like a kid.<!-- Signature -->