Re: A vipers better

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by Badandygoodpizza, Aug 10, 2002.

1. SewerMonster, it is indeed funny to see how gung-ho you are getting about this. "land of the free" and all that ignorant yuppie-talk. The question is not which is a better country, but which is a better car. As for your stupid claims of American Engineering and all its contributions to making this a free world, you might wanna take a look at the fact that over 60% of all Allied AirJet-Fighters were built by Ettore Bugatti, an Italian who settled in France. Mind you, his were the only jets that rivalled the Teutonic ones.
    But thats besides the point.
    The Point is, and excuse me for using such harsh terms, a viper is just another crappy american car with an engine the size of a refrigerator. If there is any American Car that is worth even mentioing in the supercar calibre, it is a Vette Z06. But even that is no match for a diablo.
    I tell you, it is ignorant, stubborn hicks like you, because of which america finds it so difficult to make a decent car.

2. Bull. People don't only buy cars for speed. Lambo is way better than a viper. I mean, like you're gonna drive it 243 mph. Maybe if you're a race car driver or something. Lambo is better than a Viper in about 100 ways yo, so don't compare 'em.

3. Your Hella Gay! its not like any of us r gonna actually own it and drive anyway. just shut up please

4. ANYBODY WHO THINKS A VIPER CAN BEAT A LAMBO IS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING.

#1. IS SMOKING SOMETHING WEIRD
    #2. HAS NOT EVER SEEN A LAMBO
    #3. IS A FOOL

5. You are ignorant and not to smart.<!-- Signature -->

6. what the #$%# are u talkin about the lamborghini is a kick ass car.....it is way f_uckin better then some punny weak viper u #$%#in ass hole

7. Ok look american cars are nothing compared to Europian cars. Yes im an american and im proud of it but when it comes to cars the only thing america has is a good 1/4 mile time and alot of HP. Lamborghini's have that plus better lines, better overall performance, and a history as a beautiful, trusted, reliable car maker. So all you saying that viper can beat this think next time before you speak.<!-- Signature -->

8. hey ***** snake there is no way in hell that a little btich viper
    is better than a lamborghini

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jthomp01</i>
    <b>Vipers rock no matter what you guys say...it is the best AMERICAN made sports car out there right now...Lambos are great cars and everything...but to make them even better the need to put a 6 speed manual in the monster to make it 110% better...but the lambo would likely lose to a viper if they both were stock because the vipers got an extra gear....but if you add a gear to the lambo then its gonna leave the viper in the dust....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it's not so hard to make the best american made sports car IMO
    we're talking about a modified viper and a stock lambo YOU CAN'T COMPARE THEM!!!!! a diablo that's modded like that would kick the vipers ass on a drag strip AND on the track

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SkylineFreak</i>
    <b>however this started...dont bring any Corvette into this cuz that shit got beat by a VW W12</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->\

DUH!!! of course it got beat by a vw w12 do you know how good that car is??

11. The Viper and Diablo are just about uncomparable look at the Nations Cup that was held at Albert Park the lambo won by miles BUT the Dodge was the fastest down the straight how can anyone compare these magnificant cars???/

12. what the hell you stupid #$%#.....Lambo's got mad handles over the viper....that is the real test...it may be fast...but can it stay on the track...NO..so get the facts then come back and start shit

13. *******VIPERS SUCK*************************

VIPERS REALLY SUCK BAD***************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lambo is about then same speed a viper but ITS NOT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

This is an Artwork. It is a masterpeice. The Lamborhini Inventor - Whoever the hell he is, is the greatest designer on earth. This is the best italian artwork since they painted the sistine chapel.Those that say Vipers are better cause they are cheaper are all benders

14. A Tnt or whatever viper your talking about may beat a Diablo in 1/4 mile but when you put it on a track against a Diablo no viper has a chance. What all you red neck viper lovers dont get is that a Diablo is a piece of art with racing heritage and the Diablo is a history making vehicle. The viper is a nice sports car that can be beaten by a vette ZO6 even though the viper is about $30,000 more so all you viper lovers vipers arnt all that you may think they are so all i ask is that you think before you compare a viper to a legend like the Diablo<!-- Signature -->

15. like everyones been sayin, you cant compare modded tnt vipers and shit to the stock lambo. lets compare a hypothetical modded lambo to a tnt. what do you think would happen if we increased the displacement of the lambo by about 3, threw in some nitrous, and strapped a rocket engine on it. well then that must be a better car cause it can do the quarter mile in like half a second, right? BULLSHIT. im an american and if offered, id take a tnt viper. but if someone then offered me a diablo or countach, id personally shred the viper myself. why? cause lambos are better. hands down. better styling, better handling, better SSSSTTTTTTTOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKK performance, better everything. so you viper lovers, go find yourselves a viper that performs like lambo that is STOCK and i will eat my own shit. <!-- Signature -->

16. hey man i think if u tune the lambo.....it will smoke the viper..

17. how do you tune perfection? more importantly, why would you?<!-- Signature -->

18. What actually happens if you drive a non streetlegal car are the cops actually pull you over and arrest you?

19. If you're going to compare a Diablo with a hotted up viper, try a hotted up one instead of a stock

20. What counts is handling...so if a Lambo has a 4wd...there's no discussion!!!

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jthomp01</i>
    <b>Vipers rock no matter what you guys say...it is the best AMERICAN made sports car out there right now...Lambos are great cars and everything...but to make them even better the need to put a 6 speed manual in the monster to make it 110% better...but the lambo would likely lose to a viper if they both were stock because the vipers got an extra gear....but if you add a gear to the lambo then its gonna leave the viper in the dust....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ever heard of the Shelby 427 Cobra? An extra gear means shit...tshi is a Lambo we're talking about here..The bloody S2000 has 6 gears...that doesn't make it fast<!-- Signature -->

22. stop saying vipers r better than everything especially* modified ones
    i think anybody who isn't ignorant would take this over a viper

-MM

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JohnLeMVP</i>
    <b>u can't really compare and after market car to a stock car.
    NEwayz how good are those vipers around a track?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    U can so compare them, because for 55,000 I could send a viper to go get modified and that would still make it cheaper than the diablo's base price

24. countachman is right, a stock viper vs. a stock diablo the diablo will kill it. and i bet if you worked on a lambo as much as one those tnt kingsnake vipers the lambo would beat it around the track (stock or not stock) and probably on the drag strip.

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!

25. oh yeah the kingsnake tnt viper doesnt go any 234mph try 202mph!

I love Jennifer!!!!!!!!