Re: Best Looking Alfa Romeo?!?!?

Discussion in '2002 Alfa Romeo Brera Concept' started by rex4ev, Aug 9, 2002.

1. this is hands down the best looking alfa yet, if not the best looking car(for under $100k)period.<!-- Signature -->

2. All new Alfa Romeo models look fantastic, I drive a 156 Sportwagon myself, and it's very good
    Not only good looking but very driveable also..

3. agreed new alfas are very good looking...the 156 is a beauty<!-- Signature -->

4. yeah, but do you think this is the best?<!-- Signature -->

5. Alfa did a great job with this one-good looks and the power to back it up. This thing have make Vette, Viper, Porsche, Ferrari, and BMW owners wondering what hit 'em.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LMillyunaire</i>
    <b>Most Alfa Romeos are f'ing ugly in my opinion.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Good joke...

Ever seen a 147 or 156 or 164 or 166 ??

7. I agree, this concept looks really good. Though when looking at it up front, it sort of resembles the Peugeot RC concept (or is it just me?)

8. Possibly the best 3-door design ever. I like the pointy rear window, too.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Siafa</i>
    <b>I agree, this concept looks really good. Though when looking at it up front, it sort of resembles the Peugeot RC concept (or is it just me?)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It has got a hint of the Peugeot RC concept but is totally different in other ways.

I still think the 156 is the best looking Alfa on sale today although this runs it mighty close!<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LMillyunaire</i>
    <b> Does anyone agree with me that this is one of the best looking alrfa romeos yet?...and it has 400 bhp...thats [email protected]%ing insane for an Alfa. Most Alfa Romeos are f'ing ugly in my opinion.
    LMillyunaire
    McLaren For Life!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

McLaren for life?

Not too many of them ARE ugly.. if you'd actually seen any in person..<!-- Signature -->