Re: Brilliant

Discussion in '1963 Ferrari 330 LM Berlinetta' started by Oliver Peck, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Brilliant

Probably my favorite Ferrari ever. The 4.0 litre V-12 produced a whopping 400 hp. The car was much faster and even more unique than the 250 GTO which featured a 3.0 litre V-12. Only four 330 LMBs were produced.

2. Shut up speed demon. This car is way too good for you to ramble on about with your mindless repeats. No one even reads your messages. You realize that, right?! They're too stupid.<!-- Signature -->

3. #3 monamimate, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Yes, this car is an absolute dream. Much more of a beast than the 250. It also makes the most divine noise- go and listen to one warming up. There are some vids of it on www.racecar.co.uk driving on public roads. Quite fun...

4. Excellent car, but I prefer the 250 GTO/64 over it.

5. Super Cars picture is Crap.
    There was one of the 4 for sale in about 96
    And I have a full article on the Car. Much more Unique than an F50 because of the limited Numbers

6. I'd like to drive one of these... but that's only a dream.

7. Of course! Only 4 of these were made vs. 349 F-50's!

8. I prefer the '62(series 1)250 GtO over this or over the '64(series 2)250 GTO for that matter, but you are right this is still an exellent car none the less.

9. You know nothing. A Ferrari 550 Twin Turbo? You don't tune Ferrari's, you should know as 'Ferrari Lover'. You think you can't compare a Ferrari to a Ferrari? So, if someone offers you a 308 or a 250 GTO, you can't make a choice? Stupid.
    Furter, I think the 250 GTO beats the 330 LM. Not only because of its racing history, but also because of its styling.