Re: Check Out My Green Modena

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 360 Spider' started by bmwm5power, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hey ferrari king what did you use to edit it???

2. Check Out My Green Modena

The Only in the universe !

3. From Rumble telescope...from Mars...<!-- Signature -->

4. The Top Speed Record on Mars...!

The New Wave for the Martians...<!-- Signature -->

5. How sad are you replying to your own topics.

Are you by ne-fact the alien that drives this space buggy<!-- Signature -->

6. I reply to myself to put a better pic.

But now I know why they (ferrari) show almost "only" red/silver Modenas !

This car is ugly !

I love the 512BB and the F355 looks...

But F360/F550 frontal pics are really ugly ! Take a look/pic by yourself...<!-- Signature -->

7. The color sucks ass. How could you do that to a Ferrari? You are an idiot. Don't even try to defend yourself; you still suck.

8. It's just to show the 8 'eyes' and 2 'antennas' of this car !

but since we have green jags and green mustangs, why not a green modena ?

It's not a surprise why they're using frequently only red and silver pics !

<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lido Iacocca</i>
    <b>It's just to show the 8 'eyes' and 2 'antennas' of this car !

but since we have green jags and green mustangs, why not a green modena ?

It's not a surprise why they're using frequently only red and silver pics !

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The color is terrible for a Ferrari! It's a Martian! I understand that there are green Jaguars and all but doing this to a Ferrari Modena is just like someone painting their VW bug red with black spots to look like a ladybug! Its a Shrek mobile! I'd change it quick!

10. Did you looked at the new shrek 2 movie too ?<!-- Signature -->

11. this is edited but i think green doesnt look too bad<!-- Signature -->

12. this is the ugliest color in the world, the best color is either blue,yellow, or silver.

13. Murcielagos are using the same color and they don't look so stupid.

The problem is that this color brings the alien-look 'alive'.<!-- Signature -->

14. i do admit to this, the murcielago looks superb in green, but the modena shouldnt be produced as a green color, its nto right! You never see green FERRARIS!

15. YO FerrariKing where did u get dat pick of the green modena.
    When its maximized it looks like a proper picture.I think it is.<!-- Signature -->

16. actually its fake, its suoposed to be goldy silver

this is my fav colour<!-- Signature -->

17. I asked one of my friends about the colors, ferrari doesnt make any of these colors, they only have white, blue, silver, red yellow, and thats basically it. i gotta admit though, those are some pretty badass colors orangy gold and green

18. well you can tell them your lying, haha, its all adoe photoshop or sumshit! lol

19. It just looked so real though<!-- Signature -->

20. man, if you ever paint a ferrari green, just shut the #$%# up and go somewhere. nobody wants to see an ugly ferrari (dont think there can be one) but thats still an ugly color.

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bmwm5power</i>
    <b>hey ferrari king what did you use to edit it???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

just photoshop, i can do anything really in that program, colours, mods, lower, anything u want
    heres an example<!-- Signature -->

22. this guy is amazing with photoshop. you should see some of his other work.<!-- Signature -->