Re: Did ford buy lamborghini?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by G20, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ahahahah

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Jap Import Fan</i>
    <b>no, ford did not buy lamborghini. lamborghini is its own independent company, and makes insanely great cars.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Thank you finally someone with a brain.

3. ok, ford owns Volvo, Mazda, Lincoln, Mercury, Jaguar, Aston Martin and Land Rover.<!-- Signature -->

4. I really hope not. Ford bought out Jaguar. I think cool companies need to keep on making cool cars and not sell out to other companies that are just jealous.

5. some automotive teacher.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snyper</i>
    <b>actually supersonic the largest company in the world is GE, which own GM, they make just about everything there is to make, from jet engines to computers to cars to games, as well as shaving cream, razors and stereos and microwaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --
    they also got general dynamics which makes the jet engines oh, and f-16's

7. i dont know who owns lambo, all i know is they make some dang sweet cars- especially the murcielago.

saleen

8. Ford is not worthy of owning crap especially the Lamborghini Spa.

Do you think that Lamborghini could of been in better shape if the original owner Mr. Ferrucio Lamborghini still owned it today?

9. No they didn't!! Audi did.<!-- Signature -->

10. well done. stickin' it to 'em with some real proof.<!-- Signature -->

11. Did ford buy lamborghini?

Thats what i heard from my automotive teacher. Dosen't sound like a company ford would be interested in, i love lamborghinis but quite a business venture. Plus i've heard that audi owns lambo now. does anyone know for sure?

12. Audi owned Lamborghini since 24th of July 1998.

13. NEITHR AUDI OR FORD OWNS LAMBOURGHINI VOLKSWAGON OWNS LAMBORGHINI,AND PORCHE,AND AUDI<!-- Signature -->

14. Well Lamborghini is its own company it is just it is run by VW and they now use som audi components in the lamborghini.

15. no, bugatti is owned by VW. Lamborghini is owned by Audi. I am 100% sure about this<!-- Signature -->

16. Get it right Ford did not own Lamborghini

Your thinking of Chrysler They owned Lamborghini for a while it kept changeing hands.... And did you know that the Viper was developed during the time chrysler owned it..

So You can Thank Lamborghini for the Viper (they helped develop the engine)

NOW....Audi owns Lamborghini Vw owns Audi..
    VW also owns Porsche, Seat, (Rolls Royce?/ Bentley?)
    Fiat owns Alfa, Ferrari, Maserati probably more
    Ford owns Jaguar, Mazda, Aston Martin, and Loads of american makers as well
    Renault owns Nissan

Heres some other nice facts..
    Ford is the biggest company in the world (most worth 250 billion)
    next biggest car company i think is daimler chrysler. then Toyota.
    Isn't that nice to know !!<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from car guy 1286</i>
    <b>NEITHR AUDI OR FORD OWNS LAMBOURGHINI VOLKSWAGON OWNS LAMBORGHINI,AND PORCHE,AND AUDI</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Seems like I just had this debate yesterday. PORSCHE IS INDEPENDENT, NOT OWNED BY ANYONE!!!!! Ok now lets get everything starightened out. Volkswagen AG is the big player hear. It owns Volkswagen, Audi, and Bugatti. Audi owns Lamborgnini. Get your facts straight and dont post things unless you are absolutly positive. I know I am.

By the way "Volkswagon" is spelled Volkswagen. And "Porche" has an s in it: Porsche. OK

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Crumplez</i>
    <b>Imbeciles! Kia owns them all.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    and ur gay<!-- Signature -->

19. Yeah whatever but without Ferdinand porsche making the beetle for volks they'red be no porsche. so there...

20. actually supersonic the largest company in the world is GE, which own GM, they make just about everything there is to make, from jet engines to computers to cars to games, as well as shaving cream, razors and stereos and microwaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Yeah sniper your right about GM I completely forgot about that ...though on the table of largest companys it goes
    Ford
    GE
    GM ...so Im not sure if GEandGM are linked... All I know is Ford one big mother of a company...and sos GM

If you know any other Car companys that are linked together not mentioned put them dow...like (Ford and Jaguar)

22. GE as in General Electric?? I could believe that. They're everywhere

23. no, ford did not buy lamborghini. lamborghini is its own independent company, and makes insanely great cars.

24. #24 countachman, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    heres a hint go to to www.lamborghini.com and check ou the history it says audi bought lamborghini thats all there is too it.

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vwdrivervw</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from snyper</i>
    <b>actually supersonic the largest company in the world is GE, which own GM, they make just about everything there is to make, from jet engines to computers to cars to games, as well as shaving cream, razors and stereos and microwaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --
    they also got general dynamics which makes the jet engines oh, and f-16's</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

actually the rights for the f-16 were bought by the lockeed martin company before they were bought up by GE, any more info needed just ask, lol<!-- Signature -->