Re: Mclaren F1 in disguise?

Discussion in '1999 Leblanc Caroline' started by Cosworth Nut, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Mclaren F1 in disguise?

2. looks like it<!-- Signature -->

3. With a 2 litre 16 valve turbo in it???????<!-- Signature -->

4. lol dick head,
    it looks like one of the konigsegger's from the front....
    from the back it looks like people have been at it with sledgehammers
    Ugly car....why bother?

try doing some ___"styling"_____ next time!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. shut the fuk up supersonic<!-- Signature -->

6. Doesn't quite look like a McLaren to me but I think that a car this size should have a bigger engine?!

7. Needs a Beamer V12, then McLaren in disguise

8. the McLaren is a fantastic car ...
    this is NOT

9. This car is lighter than a bike.

Watch out for the wind.<!-- Signature -->

10. 2.7 or 2.8 sec for 0-60? I dun care coz I've never had a chance to drive that fast

11. Does anybody that made all the posts that the 1999 Leblanc Caroline should have a bigger engine have a iq level not in single digits???? Christ you guys have got to be the stupidest people on the face of this earth. Why in god's name would you want to put a bigger engine in this car when its already pumping 512BHP out of a inline 4 which has stock turbos when all you have to do is upgrade the intake, turbos, etc. and you would have well over 750BHP. Addign a bigger engine would defeat the whole purpose of the Leblanc being designed to be light. Hence the lighter the car is the faster it accelerates and faster top speed. For the illiterate people out there who would even compare this car to a Mclaren F1 or any other car which it doesnt even look remotely close to you should be thrown into a asylum never to be re-admitted into civilization again for all that will happen is people will simple become dumber by your presence.

12. that is right.none can argue on this.