Re: Mustangs make me cry because they are such sad cars.

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by killer69, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Mustangs make me cry because they are such sad cars.

*sniff* I'm sorry Mustangs are such horrible cars. I personally apologize for how bad this Ford automobile truly is. (but what a horsepower rating!)<!-- Signature -->

2. i used to feel the same way.....go take a ride in one and see if you change your mind.<!-- Signature -->

3. i have ridden in both 2001 camaro Z28 and 2001 mustang gt the camaro is better riding in the back of a extended cab s-10 pick up is more comfortable and that is so cramped you have to be a contortionist to fit i am 5 ft 8 and my head was touching the roof of the mustang<!-- Signature -->

4. *sniff*, I'm sorry all of the children who think their opinions have any bearing always have to take up space on this website. I cry for the decline in Western Civilization which is so apparent on this website.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Garage King</i>
    <b>*sniff*, I'm sorry all of the children who think their opinions have any bearing always have to take up space on this website. I cry for the decline in Western Civilization which is so apparent on this website.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Are you talking about America? The country that kicks your piddly ass country out of the water in every category? I didn't think so.<!-- Signature -->

6. SS what the hell you talking about. i have nothing against americans, well do some stuff. but U.S. doesn't beat any country in the ass.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Garage King</i>
    <b>*sniff*, I'm sorry all of the children who think their opinions have any bearing always have to take up space on this website. I cry for the decline in Western Civilization which is so apparent on this website.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Are you talking about America? The country that kicks your piddly ass country out of the water in every category? I didn't think so.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually, I was born and raised in the U.S. I own two great American-made cars (both built by Americans, in the U.S.A.) I've been around for a few decades. That how the decline in intelligentsia has become so apparent to me.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Garage King</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SSfearSS</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from The Garage King</i>
    <b>*sniff*, I'm sorry all of the children who think their opinions have any bearing always have to take up space on this website. I cry for the decline in Western Civilization which is so apparent on this website.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Are you talking about America? The country that kicks your piddly ass country out of the water in every category? I didn't think so.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually, I was born and raised in the U.S. I own two great American-made cars (both built by Americans, in the U.S.A.) I've been around for a few decades. That how the decline in intelligentsia has become so apparent to me. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->what does "intelligentsia" mean?<!-- Signature -->

9. Intelligentsia is basically the group of "thinking" people in a given country. More specifically those who are independent thinkers who are willing to look at many sides of an issue and come up with reasonable statements about the issue. Non intellegentsia: "this car sux man!" Intellegentsia: "I am not overly impressed with this car because of it's lack of interior details" Unfortunately, we're seeing more and more of the non-intelligence. As a car-nut, I'm willing to give any car some consideration. For instance, I'm much more impressed with the looks of the newer SS over the standard Z28 which has become dated and in my opinion, boring. It is just nice once in a while to find other reasonable people that just enjoy talking about cars. Peace.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from killer69</i>
    <b>*sniff* I'm sorry Mustangs are such horrible cars. I personally apologize for how bad this Ford automobile truly is. (but what a horsepower rating!)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

11. Indeed, this web site does seem to be full of unquantified, non factual personal opinions, where people resort to primitive 'Anglo-Saxon' language to communicate these.
    As a previous fleet car manager in Europe I have seen some very interesting human idiosyncrasies. People will automatically order a new company car based upon the badge that appears on the vehile for so called 'status' value, rather than actually constructively comparing it to other vehicles on the fleet.
    But at least the people who make decisions, or run their mouths without thinking provide some humor to those of us who are more analytical and constructive!
    I have owned some classic English Ford cars, and some English and American GM cars. We always used to say back in the 80's, if we could have a car with a GM engine and a Ford gear-box, that would be the ideal driving machine.
    That's over 20 years ago now, I want a great rear-wheel drive V8 2 + 2 car now, but we cannot get TVR in the USA, which may be a good thing seeing as they fall apart very easily! I would like a Mustang with more rear head-room and a bigger V8 option, GM are outdated, even though I loved the Trans Am.
    Oh well, I will just stick to my bus,...I mean Suburban!

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    <b>i have ridden in both 2001 camaro Z28 and 2001 mustang gt the camaro is better riding in the back of a extended cab s-10 pick up is more comfortable and that is so cramped you have to be a contortionist to fit i am 5 ft 8 and my head was touching the roof of the mustang</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ur 5 foot 8 and you touch? your a freakin lier cause im 6 foot 2 and i dont touch the roof.<!-- Signature -->

13. dude your a #$%#ing* loser! your gay as hell!! mustangs are #$%#ing* bad ass!!!! you dont know what the hell your talking about!! the interiors nice to!!

Gay Ass!!

I LOVE KATIE!!!!!

14. If ridden in both a GT and A Z28. The Mustang has MUCH better interior but the GT lacks in power. The Z28 has decent interior And much more powerful. There both great cars but I think Id have to go with the more powerful z28

15. KILLER69 IS A MORON AND HIS WANNABE POS OR SHOULD I SAY HIS PARENTS POS IS A SAD CAR.TO BAD THE ASSHOLE HAS TO BRAG ABOUT IT.

16. R u stupid?(sorry)I'm 6'2 and I fit in regular Mustang v6 and in 2002 Mustang GT easily,so please dont bullshit on Mustang!!!

17. I don't care about the fact that a stock mustang can't beat a stock camaro, get a life already. If you want a fast car how about you sup it up. Mustangs were ment to appeal to people who want a simi fast car, It does have more room then a camaro cause I own a stang and my friend owns a camaro. Usally we take my car cause it fits better. And to a regular driver who doesn't give a **** about raceing they also don't give a **** about the fact that the camaro can be 1 second faster (on the track) then a mustang. Also guess what your F-body's lost in sales. What does that tell you, Ford is better at makeing Simi racing cars then Pontiac or Cheavy, maybe not in accelaration but over all they are better. So just shut the hell up next time you have some ignorent coment to make that no one really cares about.

18. Oh and another thing, If you want to talk about speed, the new cobra type R will smoke your stupid camaro or your fire bird, it lost to the C6 camaro, by .4 seconds which is a lot but the mustang ran high 12s think it was 12.8 while the new corvete did some 12.4 or some shit like that. If my timing is a little of correct me. I don't care the bottom line is that, the mustang can do a 12 second run while your camaro, fire birds cand do 13s at best

19. *should of been C6 corvette. Just thought i'd clear that up

20. what the #$%#??? Why don't you jusy the the #$%# up because we kick your ass.**** YOU!!!!!!!!

21. Hey ass hole I dont see your car doing 0-60 in 1.9 seconds or the 1/4 mile 10.55 seconds a 135 mph. Dont make such f***ing ignorant comments you retard.

22. race one and you will see what a beautiful car it is(in your rear view mirror)

23. if mustang have so much balls why havent i been beaten by one yet. bring me a street legal rustang and he will see tail lights.

24. 2002 firehawk 12.60. but by your reasoning the mustang is still faster huh. 12.8 with a $37,000 car. 12.6 with a $27,000 car.

25. Ligenfelter corvette 1.97 0-60. 1/4 mile in 9.23.