Re: PT cruiser or BMW?

Discussion in '2001 BMW M Coupe' started by fordracing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. who the hell ever even started this topic should get slapped for comparing a chrysler with a bmw.

now heres a list of 2001 ugliest cars.

-pt cruiser
    -pontiac aztec
    -chryselr neon
    -all hyundai's
    -all kia's
    -all chrysler vans
    -Beetle(it looks gay but it has power)
    -new thunderbird<!-- Signature -->

2. I agree<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from car guy 1286</i>
    <b>who the hell ever even started this topic should get slapped for comparing a chrysler with a bmw.

-pt cruiser
    -pontiac aztec
    -chryselr neon
    -all hyundai's
    -all kia's
    -all chrysler vans
    -new thunderbird</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It would seem you are dissing all Hyundais and Kias just for being Korean. And regarding the Neon, it's shape is superb. The Thunderbird, sadly, is ugly.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from car guy 1286</i>
    <b>who the hell ever even started this topic should get slapped for comparing a chrysler with a bmw.

-pt cruiser
    -pontiac aztec
    -chryselr neon
    -all hyundai's
    -all kia's
    -all chrysler vans
    -new thunderbird</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> But I think the new Beetle looks fine!

5. i have a 10 second Kia. Beat that bitches<!-- Signature -->

6. A PT or a BMW? You have got to be kidding me... As the proud owner of a Z3 Coupe 3.0, I have to say there is no comparrison... You are out of your mind. The Coupe's are expensive as all get out, but they are well worth it. Mine is the single best handling car I have ever driven. (This includes numerous Corvettes, a Ferrari 365 GTB/4, Mustangs out the wazoo, and even a few Porches) I street race my 3.0 all the time, stock of course, and spank Mustang 5.0s, Camaro Z28s, Porche 911s, and 300 ZXs. Oh, I almost forgot the embarrasing defeat of a Porche Boxter by 17 car lenghts. How sad is that? Anyways... The M Coupe is a bad car, it is very pretty, a great handling car, and very, very fast. Take care all.

7. I think this car performs and looks awesome.
    But the PT cruiser is crap.

8. HAve u seen one around in person?????
    Cuz it DOES NOT!!! look like a damn PT Cruiser. IT is NOT a MINIVAN, not is it that tall................

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Da Bomb</i>
    <b>LOOKS LIKE A PT CRUISER</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ppl who put dumb comments like this should be banned from the forum<!-- Signature -->

10. I've never seen such a stupid, ugly, weiner-like car that looks like a flying penis doing the quarter mile. That being said, the handling and speech are INSANE!!!!! Once you get inside the world is yours, the minute you step outside your a man with a penis-mobile<!-- Signature -->

11. this car does not look anything like the ugly ass pt crusier but it is somewhat ugly it does have some guff b/c a friend of mine has one and it can move bt it is is ugly 4 a bimmer.

12. why do u guys think the pt cruiser is ungly. this looks like a cockroach a pt looks like one of those vintage cars.

13. apparently we have some folks that are out of there freakin minds!!! i mean, to even remotely compare a bmw m coupe to a jacked up volkswagon that they call a cruiser, what are you thinkin?? if you think they look alike, you must think every coupe ever created looks the same. and im not even going to disgrace the bmw by comparing the performances of the two cars. and then to take it all a step further and call the beamer ugly? i must admit, you got guts makin those kinda statements for all public to read, but please, lets be serious.

14. How much Chronic does it take so say that. What a dick. <!-- Signature -->

15. i forgot who started this subject but that doesn't matter since his name is not worth remembering. whatever this thing who started this is very obviously not human and probably does not have any form of intellegence or doesn't know hav to use it. M Coupe to PT Cruiser??!?!!?!?!?! someone hand over the straitjacket.......

16. It's a BMW gaywad. I doesn't look anything like the PT CRuiser!<!-- Signature -->

17. No, this does not look like a PT Cruiser, and no, a PT Cruiser does not look like a vintage car. The Cruiser is a failed attempt to copy vintage cars.

18. Those who do not find the sculpted curves of the M Coupe beautiful simply have no refined taste in automobiles.

19. Those who do not find the sculpted curves of the M Coupe beautiful simply do not have a refined taste in automobiles.