Re: SWEEET CAR

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by kodak, Aug 10, 2002.

1. SWEEET CAR

this is a sick car it might even sell if it has a good price tag on it when it come out. Hope it does

2. Peugeot sucks!<!-- Signature -->

3. FU(K you asshole !!

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kodak</i>
    <b>this is a sick car it might even sell if it has a good price tag on it when it come out. Hope it does
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

It'll never be sold , just like some other concepts (Oxia , RC...).

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from J()H@N</i>
    <b>Peugeot sucks!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

maybe u forget about the fact it was peugeot that kicked subarus famous ass (no offense, i like subaru though) the first year that it entered the WRC...and its still doing a great job
    express ur opinion... but its not very smart not to support it

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from skylimit</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from J()H@N</i>
    <b>Peugeot sucks!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

maybe u forget about the fact it was peugeot that kicked subarus famous ass (no offense, i like subaru though) the first year that it entered the WRC...and its still doing a great job
    express ur opinion... but its not very smart not to support it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, he's right. And boot that weirdo that said to F*** peugeot

7. Peugeot doesnt suck you suck

8. you got to admit its a nice car though

9. I wouldn't kick it out of my garage. You have to wonder about headroom though. You'd get some serious looks driving this down at the beach.
    :)<!-- Signature -->

10. J()H@N

listen up J()H@N ya better keep ur mouth shut if ya dun like it ya stupid ass shit

11. I dunno man... I wouldn't say Peugeot sucks but some of their concepts have been kind of on the ugly side lately. From the front and back, this car looks alright, but then I looked at it from the side and went "GAH!!!" So there's probably something wrong with the styling somewhere. I think it's the bubble roof... The more I look at it, the more I hate it.<!-- Signature -->

12. I most certainly would not mind owning this vehicle. Imagine the looks you would get! It would be nice if it had twin turbos.<!-- Signature -->

13. It's a great design, way far from normal retro concept cars. I think it shows clearly Peugeot's future lines, which are being materialized through models like 307 and 607. Nice styling and great engine.

14. The brand Peugeot sucks, but I have to admit this car looks nice for a Peugeot. <!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>FU(K you asshole !!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    FU(K yourself !!<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti246</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from skylimit</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from J()H@N</i>

express ur opinion... but its not very smart not to support it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, he's right. And boot that weirdo that said to F*** peugeot</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'm not a weirdo ;)<!-- Signature -->

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mercbenz</i>
    <b>J()H@N

listen up J()H@N ya better keep ur mouth shut if ya dun like it ya stupid ass shit
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ya sure <!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from J()H@N</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>FU(K you asshole !!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    FU(K yourself !!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You'd better shut up until you know more about Peugeot.

206 WRC
    406 Coupe
    206RC (september)
    205 T16 (there was a 200hp street version)
    405 T16
    306 S16
    Feline
    RCs

19. This car is cool. I like peugeot's 206 WRC, thats a nice car. and its competing well in this years WRC. Isn't peugeot first in the WRC at the moment? ah well, this car looks sweet from the front, the bubble maybe could be more tapered off at the back instead of coming around liek a bubble, but otherwise, cool car.

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kodak</i>
    <b>this is a sick car it might even sell if it has a good price tag on it when it come out. Hope it does
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->looks weird...<!-- Signature -->