Re: This vs. the Daiblo

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by CarreraGtRacer, Aug 10, 2002.

1. For some reason this looks a lot more weaker then the Diablo? Agree?
    <!-- Signature -->

2. yeah i think so to for some reason! i like the diablo 6.0 and i think it's the best looking lambo and i think it's better then this one! but still this one kicks major ass!<!-- Signature -->

3. na i would take the 1999 Lamborghini diablo GTR ohh man that is one sexy beast<!-- Signature -->

4. Both of those cars are pritty #$%#in ausome but the lamborghini diablo I think looks alot more cooler in person but this is only the 1st model of the murcielago and hopefully they will improve on it. Also i heard or read somthing about a new lamborghini being made in 2004 i think, to compete with the 360 Modena is this true?

5. This vs. the Daiblo

I would love to see the diablo virsus this new lambo.

6. Depends on which Diablo. I think the Diablo would kill it<!-- Signature -->

7. yea, it depends which models, this is the first of these, it prob. will get faster and better. look at the difference between the first diablo and the last diablo, same for the countach<!-- Signature -->

8. Murcielago vs. Diablo GT

Murcielago:

0-62 mph: 3.6 seconds
    0-124 mph: 11.4 seconds
    1/4 mile: 11.5 seconds @ 124 mph
    1 km standing: 20.9 seconds @ 158.5 mph
    0-189 mph: 34 seconds

Diablo GT:
    0-62 mph: 4.2 seconds
    0-124 mph: 11.8 seconds
    1/4 mile: 11.8 seconds @ 124 mph
    1 km standing: 21.0 seconds @159 mph
    0-300 kmh: na (approx 36 seconds)

At the start,Murcielago has the advantage of 4WD and the ability to do 63 mph in 1st gear. However, because the Diablo GT has a better hp/weight ratio and also shorter gears before 4th, it is faster in 60-160 mph, and catches up just after the 1 km. Beyond 160 mph, Murcielago again gets ahead of the Diablo GT, because 5th and 6th gear of the Murcielago are very short!!