Re: Thunder-turd

Discussion in '2002 Ford Thunderbird' started by Turbonium911, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hi,
    the thunder bird rocks!!! (and so does the Mustang)

but Falcons suck

2. Thunder-turd

FORD = Foundation Of Retarded Designers. (or Drivers)

3. Ford is the biggest disgrace in the entire motor industry -when they saw something the like in another company the just went and brought the entire company! that is not the way to make better cars - its the way to make more shit for nostalgic stoners like this thunderbird

4. you guys probably know nothing of design or anything..who are you to call ford a disgrace?

5. Perhaps if Ford poured more resources into improving their reliability of their cars instead of trying to control the market they would be more respected. They employ the stradegy, quantity over quality. Its a shame too...Henry Ford was quite the intelligent man too. He would be most likely dissapointed in the lack of quality in their vehicles...<!-- Signature -->

6. And what company do you seem to love?

7. THUNDER-TURD? FUNNY

F O R D
    I R E A
    X P I
    A L
    I Y
    R

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speedster</i>
    <b>Yeah Ford sucks, right. I guess thats why the Camaro and Firebird lines couldnt stand up. The Mustang is still goin strong. You name ANY car and ill name a ford that can beat it, guaranteed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hell yea. couldnt agree more,<!-- Signature -->

9. name a ford that can beat the new m3

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from geese</i>
    <b>name a ford that can beat the new m3</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How about the Cobra-R?

11. Nah. this is a pretty good car. My dad has one, its fun to drive and a beautiful car. shove it up ur ass ricers

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speedster</i>
    <b>Yeah Ford sucks, right. I guess thats why the Camaro and Firebird lines couldnt stand up. The Mustang is still goin strong. You name ANY car and ill name a ford that can beat it, guaranteed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->"name ANY car and ill name a ford that can beat it, guaranteed" How about no. The GT90 which they luckly made is the only car that can come close to beating everyone. No one can beat a McLaren F1 and the Gt90 will also lose to the Dodge Viper 800 TT<!-- Signature -->

13. I have to say that the ricers are a joke. I am sick of people comparing MILLION dollar cars to fords lol. And i must say the new gt40 is sweet with 500 hp and 500lbs of torque ... where is the BMW that can take it.... I dont see it. The mustang is a nice car too for the price.<!-- Signature -->

14. Thats funny...wasn't the last generation thunderbird a $25.000 taurus-like sedean? Now its a $50.000 sports car? How about making the next one a minivan? Now I do think FORD = Foundation Of Retarded Designers

15. how long did you have to think of that you are the retarded one

16. how about porche making a suv, who the hell came up with that idea, thats why i lost respect for porche because now i know they are all about the money.
    fird thunder bird only had one gen of 4doors, the rest were 2doors.

17. Although I dont exactly LIKE the new model Thunderbird, Ford kicks A$$ B|TCH!