Re:

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by carkid9, Aug 9, 2002.

1. so what ya gonna say satan (ch666) just gonna leave at least i stood up to your criticism ( i guess i can hardly call it that but)

2. you have to have somewhat of a reputation of yourself before u start pokin fun at ppl i mean by you only havin 39 posts

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>you have to have somewhat of a reputation of yourself before u start pokin fun at ppl i mean by you only havin 39 posts</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WTF?! Ah...just showing your age. Since when does your post count determine you're knowledge of cars? Why can't he poke fun at you? You poked fun at him, did you not? DUDE, I suggest you go to the Main Japanese car forum, and learn a little bit about Japanese cars, than go to the American car forums, Learn a little bit about American cars, and finally restart this thread on BOTH of those pages. See what kind of responses you get there...<!-- Signature -->

4. You laid the rules, I'm bringing in the Toyota GT1. Now shut up...<!-- Signature -->

5. its just like a job you dont think the guy thats worked the same position for 25 years will have authority for the guy thats worked for 1 year thats the point im makin you didnt get i guess you DO need analogies i figured you wouldnt

6. no i didnt poke fun at him i laid the facts down

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>cause thats not what he asked he asked if any stock japansese car could beat this and said HELL YES the r390gt1 could and i hope u agree that it could wooop this things shitty american ass i dont really like jap cars but i like them better than american cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And Fords RS200 could waste the R391GT1 in 0-60.

Its got 610hp from a 2.2 liter 4 cylinder.

And interestingly enough, Ford made more RS200s than Nissan made R391GT1s.

Spyder757

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Spyder757</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>cause thats not what he asked he asked if any stock japansese car could beat this and said HELL YES the r390gt1 could and i hope u agree that it could wooop this things shitty american ass i dont really like jap cars but i like them better than american cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

And Fords RS200 could waste the R391GT1 in 0-60.

Its got 610hp from a 2.2 liter 4 cylinder.

And interestingly enough, Ford made more RS200s than Nissan made R391GT1s.

Spyder757</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're talking about a race car...

RS200 stock = 204hp (1986 version).
    RS500 stock = 224hp (1987).

9. Re: japanese

is this racism, this hate of japanese car all over this site. Cos it seems a few jumped up american racists think that only american cars are good. what is thi sh*t!

10. who cares this isnt the rs200's forum ya tink we care abou ti and its not even a chevy for christ sake for get abou tit and it has good 0-60 time on pavements what is it when its used for whats its supposed to be used for (RALLY) slower than on pavemnet a hell of a lot slower

11. good call quiksilva why do u guys all hate japanese cars american cars arent gods like you guys think they are just because they can make a stock car with 400 hp wipdeee do lok at the tvr speed 12 800 hp stock twice as much as this so yes ill give u that aremican cars are good but they arent they best cars ever

12. and what care are u talkin about thyere isnt a a nissan r3901gt1

13. well to me it looiks like the rednecks are gettin outnumbered now thyere all backing down from there vette

14. Well said!

15. Re: japanese

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Quiksilva</i>
    <b>is this racism, this hate of japanese car all over this site. Cos it seems a few jumped up american racists think that only american cars are good. what is thi sh*t!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That makes you an uninformed bigot. Do you even know what racism is? Where did any American car fan say that Americans were a superior people compared to the Japanese?

Put it this way, stock for stock, what street legal Japanese cars could beat a ZO6 for under $100k, $150k, $200k?

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carkid9</i>
    <b>who cares this isnt the rs200's forum ya tink we care abou ti and its not even a chevy for christ sake for get abou tit and it has good 0-60 time on pavements what is it when its used for whats its supposed to be used for (RALLY) slower than on pavemnet a hell of a lot slower</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey, this isn't a Japanese car forum either. Take your bullshit elsewhere...

PS-quicksilva, STFU. Don't come in here bashing people for no reason. Nobody in here bashed any race or any car, except Carkid9.<!-- Signature -->

17. what does this not bein a japanese car forum or not i said well it partly is cause the guy asked any JAPANESE car stock that could beat this my pont is that who cares if the rs200 RACE CAR coudl beat this he asked for a JAPANESE car not another american piece of shit who cares if it costs a hell of a lot more who said ANYTHING STOCK not a stock care in the same price so why meradur what the fuk are u talking about ??????????????? fuk off fat ass rednecks

18. how was it bull shit it was facts just cause you dont like teh facts deosnt mean you have to call em bullshit man i dont get rednecks then again who does

19. he meant racist to japanese cars not japanese people so ill use teh same thing merdur aka retarded monkey who shits all over himslef take your bullshit somewhere else were hear to argue about cars not if hes a bigot or not and you think we dotn notice you guys thinking american cars ares gods you deny any car that beats your vette yous ay well its not in the same price bracket its tsokc isnt it or you say its for homologation yeah technicly its a race car BUT technicly its a stock car also

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b>Accually America has the most high tech engines.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Good joke...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How do you define "high tech engines"? hp/liter? If so, please explain why hp/liter matters. Please show me a car that accelerates as fast as this one while using less fuel. While you're at it, show me a more powerful engine that's smaller (overall dimensions, not displacement) or lighter.<!-- Signature -->

21. So far, the best that anyone can come up with are the Toyota GT1, the Nissan R390 GT1, and the Yamaha OX99. Calling these cars stock is quite a stretch. The word "stock" has many definitions, and these cars can all be considered "stock", but by naming such rare and expensive cars, you're admitting defeat.<!-- Signature -->

22. #97 SeansVette, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaro</i>
    <b>Accually America has the most high tech engines.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Good joke...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

http://www.sae.org/automag/bestcar/10.htm
    Best Engineered Car of the 20th Century
    1990 – 1999: 1999 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible

Yeah, C5 Corvettes are so low tech that they were awarded "Best Engineered Car" by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE). SAE is the most reputable and recognized organization in the automotive engineering world. Every decade they award a particular car for engineering excellence. Ironically, it was an American car maker that kicked off the century with the Ford Model T, and an American car maker that finished it of with today’s latest technology (the 1999 Corvette).

Sorry I had to take your misinformed stereotype and ram it down your throat. I just couldn't resist.

<!-- Signature -->

23. carkid, you are dumb and i am now dumber for reading all of you bickering, bullshit posts<!-- Signature -->

24. uwwwww that hurts im devastated
    (sniffle sniffle wimper wimper)

you think i care what u think?? how bout we keep to talking about cars rather that JUST poking fun at people!!! yeah i poked fun at people but i also did start the main topic ABOUT CARS in this forum all the rednecks werent even trying to do what the forum said they were sittin on their asses sayin "vipers and vettes rule american streets" so i decied to do what the forum saidand proove them wrong by naming off TWO (YES I SAID TWO) cras that could beat this!!! and talk about CARS not listen to rednecks boost their egos and so i start talking about cars that could beat the vette and they say no its not stcok its for homologation use well so is the vette or its not in the same price range who gives a shit maybe there not in teh ssame price range cause this thing sucks? ever thought of that oioo sorry you guys dont think and he so i get to my point he said ANYHTING STOCK and how is it a stretch to call them stock theyre not race cars are they ? i ddint bring up the gt1 cause thast a race car and the r390gt1 is a road goin car i read it when it first came out a few years back so dont just say your wrong and not back up your opinion so all you rednecks FUK OFF

25. Carkid,
    Name one single stock car that can outperform the Corvette Z06 that is A: Equal or less in price, and B: Available here in the US.

I already know you're not going to name one. You're just going make excuses for WHY you can't name one.

Nobody is saying the Corvette Z06 is the best performing car in the world. But it is the single best performance car that $50,000 can buy. If you don't like the Z06, you can always buy a Porsche Boxter S for the same price. I would LOVE to see that side-by-side road test.
    <!-- Signature -->