serious who would buy one?

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by Black Sunshine, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: serious who would buy one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroking396</i>
    <b>i agree but my ford is not a tempo it is a cobra yes i like this truck but i would just sooner have a 4x4
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> i like that comeback.

to answer your question, I'd buy one! and then id take it and id put hennesy twin turbos on it *grins*

2. Re: serious who would buy one?

usually i dont respond to all of these posts but i cant help notice all of you guys who have user names like camarothis and camarothat, but most of you dont realize original camaros were built for WOWMEN, yep thats right women. all you flamers got your little quotes like "camaros are better then all" and "i drive a camaro and i would never trade it in for some stupid truck that you cant go off roading in" but you dont realize that your driving a womens car!!!! so back off and buy a real mans car, like a sports truck or a big off road truck. and let your girlfriend or wife drive her damn car!!!!

3. Re: serious who would buy one?

I'll buy one

4. Re: serious who would buy one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModifiedRide</i>
    <b>If I had a driver's license I would,not to mention the cash. I love this car. FActory 24's man,V-8,500 hp,could wipe f-bodies. I know a guy whose gonna buy a new dodge,he seriously wishes this truck was out.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

HEY DUMBSHIT this has a V10 not a V8. Also I thnk it might whip an F-body, but wipe????? I don't know about that. Your name is modified ride, but yet you say you have no cash and no license. That makes no sense to me.

5. Re: serious who would buy one?

it is a nice truck but not worht 90 grand. you could build a truck with a bigger motor for less then 90 grand and it would be faster and have to style you want. dont get me wrong it is awsome and looks better than the regular ram but its not worth 90 grand

6. Re: serious who would buy one?

I know a guy who has already ordered one<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: serious who would buy one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroking396</i>
    <b>well i would still buy one but they need to do what supraz guy said they need to lengthen it

but it would cost 18,000 american plus another 6 or 7 thousand for the ground effects and all that so about 21,000 for it ion american prices
    and maybe 27,00 in canadian
    who knows only one way to find out

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

27,000 Canadian? I just bought a 2002 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LS with the 300hp Duramax Diesel 6600 V8 and with a few other options it came out to just under 50,000 cnadain so i'd think that the price of this would be somewhere between 60 and 90 thou. But thats just a guess.

8. Re: serious who would buy one?

Anyone with money and wisdom would!!

to doublez: who cares who they WERE made for, their all purpose cars for anyone, besides females shouldn't drive in fast cars!! their bad drivers!

9. Re: serious who would buy one?

500 hp, 500 lb torque, how can you go #$%#in wrong? Say bye bye mr. lightening... and camaro and mustang and firebird. ill beat your mustangs and camaros while i bring home a new #$%#ing TV in the bed

10. Re: serious who would buy one?

I'd guess this truck would be in the Corvette (Z06) range price wise.

11. Re: serious who would buy one?

im obviosly a ford man,i drive a suped up lightning, but a friend of mine owns a dakota that he put the viper engine in(55,000 total) and he could not control it, til he put an inch thick layer of cement in the bed to stablize it, anyway he whooped my ass, he actually got it to about 175 on the dyno, i just wanted yall to know that these things have been around awhile and there not all that expensive to make at home if they do wind up costing a fortune. peace out playas

12. Re: serious who would buy one?

This truck has big power, and looks VERY nice.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: serious who would buy one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ModifiedRide</i>
    <b>If I had a driver's license I would,not to mention the cash. I love this car. FActory 24's man,V-8,500 hp,could wipe f-bodies. I know a guy whose gonna buy a new dodge,he seriously wishes this truck was out.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it's a v-10 not an 8<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: serious who would buy one?

hey chevelle, how did your friend order it, did he go to a dealership, or what? cuz id love to trade in my pos(in comparison) for this sweet piece of vehicular booty! lol

how much you think i could get for this
    <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: serious who would buy one?

Y'know this truck does the slalom at 70 mph, which is faster than a porsche 911 Turbo :D<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: serious who would buy one?

Who would buy one, um... let me think.... ME! This truck totally rocks, gorgeous, sweet, powerful. The ultimate truck is the only way to describe this beast.

17. Re: serious who would buy one?

This truck is amazing. I would kill to have one of these. Can you imagine driving down the road in a truck that has the ability to beat most cars in a straight line race, its awesome to think about.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: serious who would buy one?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from chevs991</i>
    <b>500 hp, 500 lb torque, how can you go #$%#in wrong? Say bye bye mr. lightening... and camaro and mustang and firebird. ill beat your mustangs and camaros while i bring home a new #$%#ing TV in the bed</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No $h!T This beast would be a blast to cruise in. Pull up next to a camaro, mustang, honda (fast and the furious wannabe), or even a lightning, and stomp their ass while your haulin' all your friends around in the bed! Hell yeah! I heard a lightning gun it the other day, and I have to admit that it sounded fu(king tight! I would love to hear this mother floor it and stomp that lightning! Way to go Dodge!

19. Re: serious who would buy one?

ok i think your friend was lying.... i doubt they will even make this car. and the one one this this site is a concept. yes key word concept there. that means they dont produce it. and these people are little posers off ford and why buy this when you can buy a viper and smoke it?

20. Re: serious who would buy one?

I would buy it!<!-- Signature -->