Stop talkin V8, the V6 is just fine.

Discussion in '1997 Dodge Copperhead' started by Analogic, Dec 2, 2002.

1. I am an American car fan, but I'm sick of this (got to be a V8!) shit. Whatever man. I want America to be able to prove they don't need a V8 to beat the competition. The 4's are Japans advantage, the 8's are American advantage, the 6 is the point where competition is harder to judge!

I would like this car to be compared to a 350Zed

2. Re: Stop talkin V8, the V6 is just fine.

What the hell are you on about?

An engine configuration is an engine configuration, it depends on the packaging requirements of the car you know.

Smallest production V8 is a suziki 1.5 litre...

4 cylinder engines were REAL big back at the begining of the century, like 6 litres!

3. Re: Stop talkin V8, the V6 is just fine.

It seems that everyones canadian here... Me too.... ZED ZED ZED ZED ZED06, 350ZED, haha eh?

4. Re: Stop talkin V8, the V6 is just fine.

i agree, it doesn't matter that it's a V6. it's still a great car. the 350Z is probably a better car than this, though it does have the advantage being just released it can have better technology etc. wha tabuot a 300ZX they were produced in 1996, it even looks more the shape of this car

5. Re: Stop talkin V8, the V6 is just fine.

yes ok you are right. Geeze!! Stop being so literal you know what I mean. Heads here want a big block V8 in this car and I'm saying I don't think they need to do that, the V6 will be fine.

6. Re: Stop talkin V8, the V6 is just fine.

This engine was fine in 1997, and is even so still today. I agree that the number of cylinders is inconsequential as how the engine is teamed with the vehicle is what is more important: Does the engine compliment the car? This car screams capability, therefore I would love to see a higher performance output, whether it be from a 6 or 8 cylinder engine.

7. Re: Stop talkin V8, the V6 is just fine.

siepre me he preguntado eso, porke los gringos pretenden ponerle un v8 a todo auto, ke akaso no pueden hacer un 4 descente o sacarle todo el poder a un V6, y luego pretenden desacreditar los autos japoneses, han visto un civic crx del sol? es un v4 de 1995, 1557cc y 162HP o un Mitsubishi Eclipse otro v4 de 1800cc Turbo con 220HP, el día ke hagan eso, ese día podran llamar como quieran a los otros fabricantes...