they all look the same. coment?

Discussion in '2001 Dome S101' started by ilovevipers, Aug 9, 2002.

1. All the race cars look the same
    <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: they all look the same. coment?

comment =) my comment is (cool name) they kinda do but their built for aerodynamics , but this car looks awesome!

3. Re: they all look the same. coment?

The Dome looked the best in the LMPs.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: they all look the same. coment?

même position. Lors de la finale l'équipe de Tom Walkinshaw, forte de son titre de championne du monde des voitures de Sport, débarque à Sugo avec deux XJR-14 dont une pour le team Suntec. même position. Lors de la finale l'équipe de Tom Walkinshaw, forte de son titre de championne du monde des voitures de Sport, débarque à Sugo avec deux XJR-14 dont une pour le team Suntec. même position. Lors de la finale l'équipe de Tom Walkinshaw, forte de son titre de championne du monde des voitures de Sport, débarque à Sugo avec deux XJR-14 dont une pour le team Suntec. même position. Lors de la finale l'équipe de Tom Walkinshaw, forte de son titre de championne du monde des voitures de Sport, débarque à Sugo avec deux XJR-14 dont une pour le team Suntec. v<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: they all look the same. coment?

there are small details that make them diferent, like the scoops the headlights....

6. Re: they all look the same. coment?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b>The Dome looked the best in the LMPs.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Bah! I think the Porsche 911 GT1 is a real great looking LMP car. Also, the Audi R8 is really attractive.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: they all look the same. coment?

Toyota One was my fav till i saw this baby... But which is faster?

8. Re: they all look the same. coment?

I disagree... the Cadillac LMP is the stuff!

9. Re: they all look the same. coment?

the porsche 911 GT1 is in a different class classified as GT1, but now i think it would be classfied as LMGTP, as the bentley speed 8

10. Re: they all look the same. coment?

they look similar but its pretty easy to tell them apart.

11. I agree. The manufacturers try to make their cars unique so their rivals won't accuse them of "stealing" designs. Of course, the class rules are quite strict so it's difficult to design a car with features no one else has. Take a look at the redesigned Cadillac LMP02: people called them "Audilacs" because of the simularities. Take the Toyota GT1 and the Bentley EXP Speed 8.....quite similar, but both handsome. Despite the idea that LMP's look the same, they are still very easy to identify if you just know a little about them. Try to identify a Formula 1 car from another sometime!

12. I agree. The manufacturers try to make their cars unique so their rivals won't accuse them of "stealing" designs. Of course, the class rules are quite strict so it's difficult to design a car with features no one else has. Take a look at the redesigned Cadillac LMP02: people called them "Audilacs" because of the simularities. Take the Toyota GT1 and the Bentley EXP Speed 8.....quite similar, but both handsome. Despite the idea that LMP's look the same, they are still very easy to identify if you just know a little about them. Try to identify a Formula 1 car from another sometime!

13. The easiest to pick out in a crowd of LMP's is the Panoz.

14. The Porsche 911 GT1 is not a LMP...