THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

Discussion in '2001 Ferrari 360 Spider' started by BurnOut3:16, Nov 2, 2002.

1. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

my dad has a modena, and we've been waiting for the spyder for liek 4 yrs, adn now that they have dedicated most of the factory for the enzo, its still another year, gurrrr, and in a little more than a year they are going to facelift it adn give it a 4.2 liter engine

2. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

when your a hardcore Ferrari fan like most of us, seeing on is a dream come true, and i appreciate everything Ferrari has done to the car industry.

3. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

Would you be disgusted if someone put dubs on this thing with wheels that keep spinning when you stop, or add on any other after market parts that are usually seen on things like import civics and so on?

4. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

Well i was lucky and saw one of these street racing.I stayed and watched it do quite a few. But the it was beat by a Supra. The got so angry when he lost that he started to kick the car. What a fricken idoit.

5. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

You dontown all those POS's do you? WHAT A WAIST OF MONEY! GET a Mustang or a F-350 SUPERDUDY and then you can kill every damn ferrari that stops next to you at an intersection. FERRARI SUCKS!

6. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

I wouldnt mind seeing that. A Ferrari with dubs would actualy look nice in my opinion, maybe even with red spokes?

7. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

how much it will cost in U.A.E

8. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

9. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

not really...i love this car,but when i see it up close on the street it doesnt look that different...i saw one today by the way...or at least a normal modena:p

10. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

I saw a really nice Modena the other day, it was a baby blue metallic modena, i was suprised b/c i didnt think they made it in that color.

11. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

I saw a blue one exactly like the one on this website today on a country road. It deffinately made the brand new M3 we were following seem less special and the M3 is one of my favourite cars. I saw a 355 the day before the 360, I think if I had to choose I'd take the 355 but I'd prefer both and an M3 too!

12. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

i've actually seen a lot of these
    prolly between 15 and 20(between dealers and shows and all that) but i've only seen one on the road and it is #$%#in amazing

13. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

I was biking one day, one of these baby's drove by, i was breathless. its one gorgeous machine!

14. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

About a year ago I went to Chicago with my family. We spent a day or two walking up Michagan Ave. (the biggest street in Chicago). I saw thousands of porsches and bimmers. My big highlights were a Lotus Esprit, a Ferrari 355 Spider, a red ferrari 360 spider, a grey/blue ferrari 360 spider, two maserati spiders, an aston martin, and my big achievment was that I saw a beautiful brand new yellow muricealago (i know thats not spelled right). Ill never forget that day.

15. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

Wow... lot of Ferrari fans here - that's great to see. I came here to see if there were any owners.

If you guys really want to sit in one and get a ride, you should ask one of the owners clubs - they'll always do stuff like that.

I'd happily give any fans of Ferrari a blast in it.

16. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

17. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

My uncle has a blue one and its looks GREAT in person. Better then the picture. Oh yeh he also just sold his f-40. Question which do you like more? Responde @ GodeepGTS11@aol.com

18. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

360 is a really fast car. The F40 is REALLY REALLY fast, stupidly fast. Scary. By the time you've thought of overtaking, you're already past.

19. Re: THIS CAR IS A BEAUTY WHEN YOU SEE IT IN PERSON

i me and my friends were on the moterway when this passed us. we were in a 1.7 diesel. im trying to take pictures with my phone. concentrating only on taking pictures i shout "come on catch up with it i cant get get a good shot from here". my friend turns around and goes "are u #$%#ing crazy, i couldnt catch that if it was parked up".

20. You're right i saw loads of them and every time i see'em agian they blow me away!

21. Even today this is still a beautiful thing. Ive only seen one at Ferrari of Dallas, raised in the garage. Man she was awesome. Silver with a black interior. I was staring just at that car, I completely forgot about the ten or fifteen other Ferraris behind it.