This is so awesome.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TimmyMcOwnsYou, Jan 10, 2006.

1. #1 TimmyMcOwnsYou, Jan 10, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. that's awesome, it came out really well.

3. That is pretty sweet. I've toyed with the idea of creating my own shirts for years, and this falls right into the same category. Making your own shit is sweet since it's unique and you get the satisfaction of making it yourself, which is nice.

4. Ya I wanna make some tshirts too, but this looks so good on the pillow. Brilliant.

5. I've made a few shirts for friends. One was for a lady friend.

"I like men...

Medium rare"

6. "I like my women the same way I like my coffee...

ground up and in the freezer"

7. Yeah that'd be fun, make some gangster ass t shirts.

8. My mother thought that was funny.

9. Cheap oAkLeyS ,Oakley is actually certainly the addition on the good reason, the love section of the brand, track and field and magnificence of management of the marketplace, this can continuous development. It's not essential to you personally, in case you only need relaxed wearer howevere, Oakley declared that this is certainly good. Oakley Sunglasses Outlet ,Oakley sunglasses glasses by means of defense, usually, the vision of CLOS or shield to counteract the sight of particles, water or material from stamping the surrounding area. Oakley sunglasses bought in this market of any age along with a number of colors, shapes and designs. Maybe you are what sort of person, as well as a set of sunglasses, it truly is to suit your needs. Fake Oakley Oil Rig ,Generally inside lens design of Oakley sunglasses sale, as well as a greater various colors within the fashion choice, more high-level, there are plenty of female friends love to wear utilized to match the contour of Oakley sunglasses.
    Oakley sun glasses shield glasses, usually enclose or protect the spot around the eye-catching eyesight, to avoid the particles, the normal water or chemical substances. Comfortable as a set of two modest sunglasses sunglasses many dark lens held with a framework, so that you can maintain from the Gulf harmful rays, it is not a way as a consequence. Just before it comes to how the number of Oakley sunglasses, let's backside to view why people have to take benefit from Oakley sunglasses. This is because as you can see further safety. Fashion and sunglasses enjoy a close relationship. The 2 come together. If the two together, they earn an appealing event. Oakley shades of good quality (particularly the "surround variety), major safety and a solar panel, ultraviolet on the eye to offer you, they're suitable for people of all ages.
    Potential customers will likely a maximum at the sample design concept with style, together with Oakley sunglasses, style and design, and also the negligence of that coloring. Polarized sunglasses, export to you in addition to the ability to deal with the very best security, so that you can observe the clear, you may also select the most suitable for dynamic lifestyle completely one. Different requirements is available as clothing accessories, to fulfill the requirements of girls, excessive clothing and components in acquiescence for this style. Many people often shop online, considering they will easily compare prices, in order to identify the most likely place to purchase their clothing and accessories.

10. is craftster some kind of etsy?

11. Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses Oakley sunglasses

12. Anyone try this yet? How well does the ink stand up to washing?

13. This is what I would be worried about, takes you like two hours to do a shirt and it washes off in the first wash...

14. Ray Ban Clearance ,Every technology generation, a whole new fashion, will bring a fresh revolution to overturn the original thinking. Sunglasses could possibly be collectively known as employ in interpersonal settings, any action outside the protection, such as golf, mountain biking, or driving. Fake Oakleys ,You may be in a very family, skating around the beach, or perhaps nursing your hangover, cheap Oakley sunglasses to express your perfect accessories. In fact, you could end up more eye-catching casing a fantastic number of sunglasses, including an incredible beveled plastic frames, ebony frame of silver, old watches, as well as your favorite color. fake Oakley Gascan ,Oakley sunglasses have been made with the cross-country agreement using the grip, since they're sturdy and wonderful capacity humidity, the first priority of most athletes.
    Good quality and technology experts, each design is clear this is a perfect brand, if you like a good and effortlessly cool finish on your look. Oakley's tone is a simple gadget, it has to be regarded About Oakley tone a selected holds true, usually is UV safe. Various Internet Service Providers to the ease of the customer's request, select one of the individuals oftimes be accurate and appropriate glasses and identity. How come people need to wear Oakley sunglasses. The reason is really because it could possibly give eye extra protection. Oakley will probably be worth a purchase of said and done, the people's lifestyle, sports or polarized sunglasses can buy the suitable product manufacturers out of this.
    Oakley people, trade name sunglasses brand leader, you wear the most effective art films, high-quality materials and modern technology made sunglasses. The factors to take into consideration glasses UV400 Neiaokeli sun to regularly, it must be guaranteed, carefully selected, with previous experiments, it's to provide substitute for the supplier's supplier Oakley sunglasses. Beyond just the function of those Oakley sunglasses, a number of other exciting features including high-performance three matching, custom-designed hinge mechanism, facilities plus the facilities from the framework from the ultra-lightweight materials. The pilot sunglasses is probably the most in-demand in recent years that face men and women styles. Oakley sunglasses, a type of this style, the standard brown shadows, they can almost match any equipment.