too heavy

Discussion in '2000 Bentley Continental R Mulliner' started by Nexxrated, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: too heavy

bigvette, why do guys like you always throw the M5 in the picture. It doesn't belong here; its a mid-sized sport sedan not a full-sized super luxury coupe that is faster than it should be for its weight. People who own these cars already have a Ferrari or Lamborghini in their five car heated garage attached to their 3million+ dollar Mansion. If they want to feel the road they'll just trade car keys with their wife!

2. Re: too heavy

Who gives a damn how heavy it. It wasn't built for speed. It was built for the rich and famous because it is luxurious ,HAS THE ABILITY TO GO FAST, AND SI BULLET PROOF. wAHT ELSE DO YO UWANT. IF YOU WANT POWER SPEED AND AGILITY, BUY MY DIABLO.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: too heavy

Smooth riding? that souds like the excuse of a pussy. oh look at me im too afraid to feel the road. besides for that price i could buy how many M5's that actually do weigh 1000 pounds less that ride as well and handles how much better? this is just another example of what the brits do well, build cars that have as much value as a $20,000 plate of fish and chips.

4. Re: too heavy

do you think they care how heavy it is?? it is the smoothest riding car in the world, my uncle just bought a '98. it's simply amazing.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: too heavy

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 911turbo</i>
    <b>5401lbs, jeese</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yeah but still..

0-60mph 5.8 seconds
    Topspeed 270kph/167.8mph...

just think how fast would it be if it was 1000lbs lighter...<!-- Signature -->

6. 5401lbs, jeese

7. Re: too heavy

Well, you gotta get something at that price...