Two major faults...

Discussion in '2000 Koenigsegg CC' started by LanciaDeltaIntegraleS4, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Two major faults...

wow this is sad...u guys r argueing over what is wrong with the koenigsegg having a sequential tranny, for starters they also have a manual and the sequential is very good 4 racing and what is it with the seat in the middle, its only effective in a race car thats only purpose is 2 race and is not street leagal, if tha car isnt a full blown race car then it is gay that a car has it. And the maclaren never acutally went 240 mph, it got up 2 217 and thats it!!....the mclaren's V-12 only puts out 627hp, thats pitiful 4 a v-12, the cc8s has 4, count 'em, 4 less cylinders and has 655 hp, thats alot better...so will u guys shut up and stop going mclaren this mclaren that and get over it the mclaren is eglish crap and it didnt even deserve 2 have the throne 4 the time it had it.....im gonna go on a wing and a prayer that i dont get banned...hey its just and opinion

2. Re: Two major faults...

Not a big fan of the Mclaren but love the Koenigsegg.Mclaren aint realy english crap is it?? i mean look who made the engine. Its been going 4 10 yrs or so so it cant realy b crap. Also im a massive fan of TVRs. Theyre cheap and rapid as f***!!!
    The Mclaren should step down, theres to many supercars comin 4 the title. Just hope TVR make that speed 12 (kno theyve made a cerbera speed 12,dont mean that).
    Last of all, I f***in hate the Pagani Zonda!! ok its fast but it looks rubbish.Rather have the koenigsegg cc8s. SMART!!!
    Also ive hearde BMW stuck a Le mans engine in an X5 and was just wandering if anyone has any stats. Heard it did 190+mph,just need confirmation.
    Peace out

3. Re: Two major faults...

Stop fighting! LOL.. endless discussions over what cvar is faster on the street or strip.. lol, what happened to just frickin' good looks? Come on.. you can't be serious about the McLaren LOOKING better than this car, right? This must be the coolest looking supercar ever..

4. Re:

I couldn't agree more, the least they should accomplish when taking on such an old car is beat it, but did they?

5. Re: Two major faults...

that was amazing nice long and true ***** this thing is like a supercar cheater the stupid swedish cant do it on their own so they cheat... tisk tisk and the F1 is better, in performance looks and just about everything else... ever and plus this thing still cant match it and the F1 was made in wut 1997 sha stupid koensigegg!

6. Re: Two major faults...

not valid points at all. This out accelerates a McLaren

7. Re: Two major faults...

The Callaway Sledgehammer is NOT a production car. It is a single car that was TUNED for a purpose. Look at the Guiness book of world record..there you will see the McLaren F1 as "The Fastest PRODUCTION car in the WORLD".
    Also comparing a car that has so much power and doing 1.15G to a car that has only like 200HP and doing .92G is ridiculus. Think about it, try taking a turn on the acura going at high speeds...yeah you'll wrap yourself around a tree, or turn the car upside down..Now Try taking a turn on the Keonigsegg at high speeds...result, it will be ALOT more forgiving and you'll actually live to tell about it.

8. Re: Two major faults...

This car is absolutely amazing... Kudos. And I just have to say... *sniff-tear-sniff* Go Ford engines...

9. Re: Two major faults...

um both the Noble (the old one and the marks 2s) and porsche gt3 can be purchased for less than $100k brand new and they are both faster on a track, the noble is faster in a straight line also, and the gt3 is damn close. and just because we dont live in england doesnt mean the noble isnt a production car. Try going oer there and saying that.

10. Re: Two major faults...

yeah i mean there are better cars out there like the sledgehammer and veyron but they dont have as much publicity as the mclaren and the koenigsegg. think about it i mean how many more people know more about the mclarenthan the sledgehammer alot more.

its all about pulicity.

11. go to koenigsegg.com see the movie, it tells you everything

12. go to koenigsegg.com see the movie, it tells you everything

13. go to koenigsegg.com see the movie, it tells you everything