WHAT ABOUT A NEW 2003 MODEL T-REX WHAT WOULD THAT BE LIKE WITH T

Discussion in '1997 Dodge T-Rex 6X6 Concept' started by Nextgen, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 8.3 on v10 hell though in a turbo or two and you could have a #$%#ing lot of horses and tons of torque even better if was deasel wow with that you could have the best looking sounding truck with balls to over take most imports running a sub5sec 0-60 and 0-100 in 16
    and 1/2 mile at 14.8 and all wheel turning or at least4 I am going to try to make an efferot to talk to dodge about this
    TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: WHAT ABOUT A NEW 2003 MODEL T-REX WHAT WOULD THAT BE LIKE WI

ok I made a pic of what I think it could look like I think it would look really cool<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: WHAT ABOUT A NEW 2003 MODEL T-REX WHAT WOULD THAT BE LIKE WI

First learn how to spell.
    IE "deasel" is "diesel"

4. Re: WHAT ABOUT A NEW 2003 MODEL T-REX WHAT WOULD THAT BE LIKE WI

well juz image a double rear axle and there ya go, send a pic tha u made my email is jvlf23@hotmail.com , and it wouldnt hav a 8.3L V10 in it either tha engine is tha viper engine design 4 speed and accel., but wha would b nice tha 6.1L HEMI V8 which has 375 horses and 450 lb-ft of torque but would a powerful but weak 4 its sixe truck or mayb a HEMI V10 engine would produce large torque amounts, tha b awesome if they were think'n bout a HEMI V10, and did u kno they r think'n bout mak'n a diesal HEMI, great i kno

5. Re:

wheres the pic?