What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac Cien Concept' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

umm still
    when was the last time that GM made a car that out preformed the corvette of the same year?
    umm thats right not since the early 70's
    and when the GMC Cyclone had a better 0-60 time it got taken out of production
    so other than that
    they won't produce anything that outpreforms it

2. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

Yes, I see where you're coming from. Good point.

3. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

just how i feel with brtish cars.

4. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

I'm gonna start savin' just incase they really make it. If they dont ill buy an R34 skyline and tune so i got a nine second car and a 150+db stereo.

5. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

what he said. Lets think realistic, first of all, the cien isn't even in production yet. Second of all i doubt anyone will make a project out of it. First of all the car is already well proportionate, and who the heck modifies $100,000+ cars? You have rich kids making bullet proof mercedes, and the sultan of brenei, plus the manufacturers, (example// 360 Modena, 360 Stradale, 360 Challenge)....

6. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

hi

i have questions to ask you "why are muscle cars so famous and so adorned worldwide?" "why are there so many people enjoying and buying muscle cars?"I think buying a muscle car or what ever car you like is passion before all and a question of taste like everything.

just giving you my humble and honest opinion on this subject.

regards

426hemistage8

7. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

It was just a fun "idea"! Don't get so upset/critical about it, because it's just an idea! Man, some people are idiots!

8. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

it would be pretty sweet
    i don't really know what they could do to it
    there probably isn't a lot of room in the engine compartment for turbos
    they could prolly give it an even bigger camshaft
    maybe make new heads for it or something
    *shrug*
    to bad it'll never happen

9. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

ok lets have some fun ideas, maybe we can take a honda civic and make it have over 5000hp without changing the stock the engine, handle better than an F1 car, and weigh less? neone up for that, of course itd be fun to have a car like that, but it won't happen in our time.

10. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

a civic with 5000hp ha ha what a good joke.a civic barely developps 200hp stock plus it is an unreliable car.
    going back to the subject i am sure that if the cien was produced it would kick many exotics' @ss
    the design and the engines themselves are just awesome.

regards

426hemistage8

11. Re: What if there was a lingenfelter cien.

lol a stock civic hits about 110hp, plus i was mocking that CAMARO kid. seriously if this car was made it would be awesome, but to customize it to double basically all engine specs, is just to crazy to think, i can imagine someone saying imagine this with an extra 250hp, u know, but to throw in 1000 extra hp is just something u don't wanna think about, why tease urself?