What is better...

Discussion in '2000 Porsche 911 Turbo' started by yungcarfreak, Jun 13, 2003.

1. A turbo or supercharger. I am thinking of getting one but I can just not decide which one. Which one is a better deal? I've seen some pretty badass turbos but I need some help. Please give me a suggestion.

2. Re: What is better...

it matter what you wish to do with it. if your tryin t drag it, id go with a turbo, as they generally produce mroe power, but if your into the track runnin id go for the supercharger, as they have no lag, which is a pain on turns. also, if you go with the turbo, try not to get too large a turbo (as in t78-t88 for GReddys) as their lag is pitiful. also, what kinda car? some cars both are hellaeasy to find, but like my dads 99' 911, its hard to find shit like that for em, especially ones that arent outrageously priced...

3. Re: What is better...

Turbo causes lag but more power while superchargers have less lag and less power.

4. P
    Re:
    What is better...

911's are shit. honda NSX wud thrash the 911

"To be is not to not to be, and To not be is to be"

5. PRe: What is better...

Are you high or sumfin?? There is no way in hell an NSX would come close to this.

6. PRe: What is better...

uuhhn. NSX Type-R = 911 Turbo beata

7. Re: What is better...

wat r u chatin about a 911 turbo wil rip da nsx head off

8. Re: What is better...

id pic a turbo

with a turbo u get a beter result at full throtle but it dosent take effect til about 1000-2000 rpm
    supercharger wil kik in streight away

9. Re: What is better...

dont u ever call a 911 a POS u moron

turbo all the way

10. PRe: What is better...

are u kidding me? the nsx couldent even come close.

11. Re:

They're both amazing cars in their own ways, but a 911 Turbo would kill any stock NSX on the track, strip, etc...
    You'd be better off comparing the NSX to, say, a GT3 or perhaps even a Carrera 4.

12. Am I blind or something. Did I just read that the NSX will trash Porsche?

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Lets get one thing staight! Never compare crap with Class!

13. Especially when you compare sports cars with local transport. COme on! My cuzin own a NSX.