What would you rather have?

Discussion in '1938 Lincoln Model K LeBaron Converible Sedan' started by EBoNix3000, Oct 14, 2002.

1. I would rather have the original Hummer.

2. Re: What would you rather have?

bet this can't beat the Mercedes G-Wagon

3. Re: What would you rather have?

In off-road it could ANY DAY!!! The H2 has HUGE 35 inch tires and a MINIMUM groung clearance of 10 inches and it can take a 2 foot deep river.

4. Re: What would you rather have?

my old beat up accord that i dont drive anymore can go faster!

5. Re: What would you rather have?

Yes I know it can go faster than a turtle!!!

6. Re: What would you rather have?

stop humping the turtles!!!

7. Re: What would you rather have?

have any of yall driven the original hummer?! PROBABLY NOT!!!

IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!! ITS HORRIBLE!!! we owned one for 3 years and I hated it!! it takes like 14 years for it to get to 60 mph!!! our new h2 only takes 3-4 seconds to get to 60. The h2 is da' shit!!!!

8. Re: What would you rather have?

I said the H2 because it's a better everyday driver and is still almost as good as the H1 off-road.

9. Re: What would you rather have?

sphinx you are a flaming homo sexual. stop sucking you own cock!!!

10. Re: What would you rather have?

i find the h2 is more luxurious than the original. its more girly-ish (im not sexist)

11. Re: What would you rather have?

stop humping turtles sphinx!

12. Re: What would you rather have?

Definitely H2 man...it's more defined in many ways.

13. Re: What would you rather have?

i agree its defined as a gAY HOMOSEXUL SUV!!!!

14. Re: What would you rather have?

I agree

15. Re: What would you rather have?

Yepp!

16. Re: What would you rather have?

Yeah go H2 I also own one, dont they rock?!?! Before you even say anything about the H2 you have to own one and drive it!

17. Re: What would you rather have?

i finally rode in 1 last week and ur right they a hell lot more comfortanle, quiter, but we didnt do any off roading cuz the dude didnt want to screwe his dads car. thats ok i knew it would break down any way. wat a girly CAR!!!!

18. Re: What would you rather have?

STOP LYING! it doesn't have 35 inch tires.

19. Re: What would you rather have?

the H2 takes about 9 secs to get to 60mph. you just think it gets there faster because your brain doesn't function too well.

20. Re: What would you rather have?

AHAHA! h2 is for butch soccer moms.

21. Re: What would you rather have?

So true.

22. Re: What would you rather have?

h2's must be related to volvo

23. Re: What would you rather have?

Because of their overt awesomeness?

24. Re: What would you rather have?

This one is to all of the ppl that voted origional. The H1 is the widest thing out there, and it cant fit into most parking spaces at normal places. Besides, this thing is really easy to make look awesome, try that in a H1. The ppl that don't drive Porsche's should drive a H2.

P.S. Porsche's rock

--Porsche95turbo

25. Re: What would you rather have?

Now I liked the hummers at first, but when GM bought AM General and Vortec V8's got droped in hummers, they are the know all - be all of off road. I dive H2 all the time. It is much quicker than the 1st, and, as far as im concerned, the same as a H1, just with more luxuray and BIGGER. The H2 comes so close to the off road capabilities of an H1, it is worth it to get a H2. And for all you people that dont like them, thats just because it will drive over your integras and supras without knowing it. you dumb ass's.