What's better, this or the Viper?

Discussion in '1997 Dodge Copperhead' started by BYBYCOPS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I think Dodge should have built this along with the Viper, it looks like it could have been a cheaper alternative.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

Yah... but then they shoulda built both..... 2 is better then one... i like this car a little bit better then the viper but both can kick some a*s<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

I mean this car is no competition for the viper if you ask me yet i always loved it. Since the first time i saw this car i fell in love with it and dodge should ve reall built it. Beautifully sport inspired car that had a lot of potential. Also, building a car with the front wheels so far front was an awsome idea because handling sure did improve alot. What a pity, i feel bad for it :(

4. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

I like both the Copperhead and the Viper, but +I don't think this one is a mach for the Viper. This one has a V-6, the Viper a V-10. Maybe the handling of this one is better, I don't know.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

i dont know what to say this is better or viper viper would rip it apart but yet this kinda looks better ya never know...

6. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jebustheallmighty</i>
    <b>Yah... but then they shoulda built both..... 2 is better then one... i like this car a little bit better then the viper but both can kick some a*s</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly !

7. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

I agree that this and the Vipers are good but the Vipers are a hell of alot betta sorry.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re:
    What's better, this or the Viper?

The Viper of course, but the looks of the Coperhead may put the GTS to shame.

9. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

man, no need to say sorry. you are saying a proven point. these cars aren't even in the same class. The viper is a step above forsure.

10. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

Its Pretty Cool, I Dont Like The Viper Anyway

11. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

Looks quite nice, yeah.

with that "no substitetu for cid" attitude the engine architechture would stay in the stone age.

This ones a rather small engined free breathing thing yet it moves ok.

12. Re: What's better, this or the Viper?

Watch It, You Dont Wanna Get Banned Do You