World's Most Expensive Supercar, The Trevita

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by CitroenSM, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Me neither. Such an easy choice

2. our taste in cars is impeccable

3. Not only that but it would be the best investment ever. Once people know the truth this car will be worth 5 times more its value.

4. Told you I was going to be a troll.

If you want me to return to my old self I will.

5. You would rather spend the entire amount on one car, as opposed to buying a less expensive Koenigsegg, and then buying some other supercars as "daily drives"

If that is the case, you've transcended the fanboy threshold, and entered the mentally retarded zone. Since the only two options presented still involve owning a Koenigsegg.

6. That's because there are so many better cars out there you can buy for less money.

7. Everyone here knows he is a complete moron.

8. I wouldn't necessarily buy the Trevita if I only had $5 mil to spend. I could easily settle for the equally exclusive CCXR Edition at $2.5 mil and then have the Trevita style wing and front splitter put on. The rest of the money would go towards a few Lambo's and a couple Ferrari's.

9. If I had 5 million to spend I sure as hell wouldnt be spending it on something thats going to lose 50% of its value in the next couple years.

heck, with 5 mil you could simply invest it and buy a ferrari every year off the interest.

10. I'd think it would lose far more than 50% of it's value. Even if anyone actually buys it at that ridiculous price, it won't hold it's value for shit and why would it? No prestige, no history, etc... it's megalomania and nothing more.

11. #136 headache, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Wow, that was truly incredible. That video just completed me.

Check out the insane sound! -

13. #138 Veyronman, Nov 17, 2009
    I was being obtuse, you stupid ****. They're not called the "scenic cliffs of dover"

wtf

14. #139 Joao Gois, Nov 17, 2009
    No wonder you're headache...

For $5 million, I'd buy a Bugatty Type 57SC Atlantic, a Ferrari 250 GT Lusso and 275 GTB/4 and an Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato and I'd probably have some money left for a daily driver, say a Zonda S or something...

15. #140 Joao Gois, Nov 17, 2009
    Sorry F50fanatic but I think he was actually refering to this car:

16. Yeah a Zonda S is a perfect daily driver, are you 13 years old?

17. lol seriously

"i know what'll be perfect for going to the supermarket - a 7.3 litre V12 supercar, with 555hp, and practically no luggage space!

18. My car is so wide I need two parking spaces, don't forget those damn speed bumps too! I don't wanna spend a hundred grand on a front bumper

19. You wouldn't have shit left over if you bought those.

There are two (and a half) original Atlantics in the WORLD (perhaps you mean the Atlante?), and each of them is easily worth in excess of five mil. The last three would run up a bill of over half the five mil already anyway.

20. You're one of the members that I forget actually likes cars, haha.

21. #146 ANP, Nov 17, 2009
    I'm sorry but nothing touches the sound of a Ksegg V8

22. #147 Veyronman, Nov 17, 2009
    it's just a loud noise, you imbecile. there's nothing remotely nice about that.

there's no note to it... no voice. it's not at all sonorous.

23. #148 ScoRpFerrari, Nov 17, 2009
    Alright dude, enough with the little game. It's been going on for too long now

24. #149 Phanofmuzik, Nov 17, 2009
    pretty uninspiring sound in that video, actually

25. #150 Phanofmuzik, Nov 17, 2009
    pretty uninspiring sound in that video, actually