Would you take one? or Not?

Discussion in '2000 Pontiac Grand Am SC/T Concept' started by TAWS7, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I kinda like this car, but i wouldnt take one just yet... I know there is so much more you can do with a superchared V6 then a mere 260 Horespower, but if they were to add a little more power i would take one.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

Its not too bad. I would rather have this than a regular Grand Am. The seats look luxurious, and the styling is nice. I agree that its bhp is a bit low, but its not too bad for a Supercharged V6. I'm sure the top speed isn't impressive, along with the 0-60. But it certainly is a kewl concept. Its no Bugatti, but its not too crappy.

3. #3 FeLiX93, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: Would you take one? or Not?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti246</i>
    <b>Its not too bad. I would rather have this than a regular Grand Am. The seats look luxurious, and the styling is nice. I agree that its bhp is a bit low, but its not too bad for a Supercharged V6. I'm sure the top speed isn't impressive, along with the 0-60. But it certainly is a kewl concept. Its no Bugatti, but its not too crappy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This post that you made is identical to the one in the thread below. http://www.supercars.net/cMsg?viewThread=true&year=2000&make=Pontiac&model=Grand%20Am%20SC/T%20Concept&fn=4
    But would I take it? Hell yeah! Its a Pontiac. But a Grand Prix would be nicer.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

maybe he had the same things to say about this one<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

Yeah, mabye. I'm prone to doing that myself sometimes.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

Yes, but I'd rather have the coupe in a different color. The SC/T package on a black Grand Am GT I saw at a dealership looked excellent.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Primer</i>
    <b>Yes, but I'd rather have the coupe in a different color. The SC/T package on a black Grand Am GT I saw at a dealership looked excellent.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Or a dark silver metallic - like the new BonneVille.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

HELL YEAH I WOULD

9. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FeLiX93</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Primer</i>
    <b>Yes, but I'd rather have the coupe in a different color. The SC/T package on a black Grand Am GT I saw at a dealership looked excellent.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Or a dark silver metallic - like the new BonneVille.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think the color is called "Titanium". I'm just not sure.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

yeah i would take one but not the convertable. the 0-60 times on this car with a 5 speed manual is 5.9 sec and that is just as fast as a stock trans am or z28. now im not puttin down v8 muscle cause im all for it but for a v6 this will get up and go fast. i have heard rumors that with the eaton blown 262 hp, 289 ft/lbs torque motor will pull off low to mid 5's with the stock tranny in it. but it might not hold up hittin it that hard too long.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

Id take one but in red ,

12. Re: Would you take one? or Not?

HELL YES!!