Your Latest Purchase pt. 3

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Veyronman, Apr 29, 2016.

1. I was going to buy one of these, I used one in my preengineering class and it was pretty good. But I knew I could get use out of both the heatgun and the power supply, and I'm not going to be using the thing all the time, so a cheaper one should be fine for my purposes

http://a.co/iZWPRmp

xDRAN0x likes this.
  2. 2x 18mm watch straps

3. What's his name? He good to you?

4. Doom for PS4. BBL see u in 2017

5. Bought a TV. Something with a lot of numbers, I dunno, but the last TV I bought was a 32" LCD that I got in high school that had a massive bezel and was like, 5" thick. So I thought it was time for an upgrade.

6. New TV 4K specs are more
    Complicated than ever.

WhiteChocolateWorld likes this.
  7. It was a 50" 4k Samsung thing that I got because it had the biggest percentage off in the year-end sales for its size.

Probably means nobody bought it.

8. And its a boxing day SKU

9. who really cares about tv specs? like 2 are important, inches and how many k's (4 is ideal)
    i feel like ignorance is bliss with this and audiophile shit. If I cant notice the difference thats a blessing and I can save a ton of money

WhiteChocolateWorld and ETB4U like this.
  10. that's fine but don't hate on people who can enjoy the finest things in life, labourer.

11. Got myself a few toys for Xmas

Attached Files:

12. A new Savage .308.

13. Basking for 1000 years (on the couch).

14. I find that looking at a TV (and hoping the store didn't mess the tuning up too badly) is more important than pure specs. My TV is a 50" Samsung (not 4k) that was cheap and I'm not too happy with the image quality. It's a compromise I made because I'm not rich.

15. Basement dwelling Supercars.net (c)

16. Some shirts from American apparel because they were $10 down from $90 and $60 each because they're going under and liquidating excess stock

17. I wondered why they closed AA in my city.

For what you got I always thought they overcharged by at least 100%. No great loss.

18. 27mm and 18-55mm for my X-T10

19. 50sq m of oak parquet floors. Going to put it in the upstairs hall and two bedrooms and maybe also the third bedroom.

Got it at 50% off. Score!

20. I want to buy a blender.

21. I want to buy a Kaby Lake - GTX 1070-1080 setup. My current pc is originally from around -08 and updated -11 making it by far the longest I have used a same setup.

This would cost some 1500-2000e without a new display.

Same money could be used for a trip to New York... My car and bike might want this allocation too.

22. Kaby Lake is getting chilly reviews in terms of performance.

23. travel > new PC

SEABEE likes this.
  24. You can travel by PC
    You can't PC by travel