1913 Delaunay-Belleville O6 Gallery
Also known as the 40/50 HP, the Type O6 was introduced in 1913 as the flagship Delaunay-Belleville. The chassis alone cost considerably more than an average automobile and was primary competition for Panhard et Levassor, Renault and Rolls-Royce. At such a high cost, many Type O6s were ordered by the military or heads of state.
At the center of this car is an 8-liter engine connected to Delaunay-Belleville’s pioneering multi-plate clutch and patented oil pump lubrication system. The engine has two blocks each containing three cylinders with side-valve cylinder heads.
Learn about the 1913 Delaunay-Belleville O6