0-60, 7.2 and this came out, and already found a problem with it

Discussion in '2002 Ford Focus SVT' started by Kahless, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 0-60, 7.2 and this came out, and already found a problem wit

your an idiot<!-- Signature -->

2. the accelerater gets stuck, and so you keep going, and going, and going... so yes, its not bad of a car, good slalom course(67 i believe?), and it looks sorta nice. still, its aford, and ford = Found On Road Dead and Fucked On Road Driving(mine), or maybe Fucked On Raunchy Design, or even Falling On Rocks Down-hill, perhaps Focuses On Road = Dog Shit(Fords). <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 0-60, 7.2 and this came out, and already found a problem wit

how did you find this problem jackass. yea, its a ford so it must be bad. and the car you seem to idolize smuggled drugs into this country because of lack of profit. yea, those were nice.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 0-60, 7.2 and this came out, and already found a problem wit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Delorean DMC-12 Rocks</i>
    <b>the accelerater gets stuck, and so you keep going, and going, and going... so yes, its not bad of a car, good slalom course(67 i believe?), and it looks sorta nice. still, its aford, and ford = Found On Road Dead and Fucked On Road Driving(mine), or maybe Fucked On Raunchy Design, or even Falling On Rocks Down-hill, perhaps Focuses On Road = Dog Shit(Fords). </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> i don't believe what i'm reading! what an idiot!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 0-60, 7.2 and this came out, and already found a problem wit

He is just pissed this walks all over his supposed sports car the delorean, what was the 0-60 on those like 9 secs? Maybe that 9 second run to sixty is the reason why no one remembers the car having any racing success and he only talks about the doors.

Any way to Ford racing thanks for pointing out how the delorean name was actually a front to smuggle drugs in to the country, a crime that john delorean if i remember correctly had to go to jail over. If you hadnt pointed that out i was planning on doing it myself, I am just glad someone else knows about it too.

And im starting to get sick of these acronyms for ford. Present some information with you claims because if you dont you are just showing your own stupidity. <!-- Signature -->