0-60 and quartermile

Discussion in '1962 Morris Mini Cooper S' started by Treads, Aug 9, 2002.

1. its odd that it takes it 16 seconds 0-60 and 19 on the 1/4 mile<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

By the time it gets to 60mph, it will be near hitting the 1/4 mile mark.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

the 0-60 is wrong, i dont know what the 1/4 mile is but the car was built for andling not speed.

4. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

5. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

The mini is awsome! And the handling is superb.

6. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

just picture the car with a 2.8 chevy v6 ohh

7. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

how bout no

8. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

ok ill try it picturing picturing picturing o its coming its brown its steaming its a pile of shit !!! wow is that kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont get we wrong the original mini is an amazing car but why wreck it and put a chevy v-6 in it at least get an english engine

9. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

thats cool

10. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

the chevy v6 is crap, put the new 5.0L cammer ford engine in it, if it could even fit.

11. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

put it in the back of it. i can check if it will fit lol.

12. Re: 0-60 and quartermile

puttin a bigblock engine into this car is just plain stupid, and who says that the mini has superb handling, what a load of rubbish, those little wheels only 10 inces wide is no where close to being able to transmit all that power to the tarmac
    puttin a engine any bigger then a 2.0L is just plain stupid, just imagine a mini and a dodge in a drap race, how funny would that b

13. I saw a pic of an old mini with a V8....it was stretched and the back was lopped off to accomodate the engine....it was pretty stupid