08 Dodge Caravan R/T concept

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by GT40 2, Mar 6, 2008.

1. #1 GT40 2, Mar 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. N'ring times?

3. make it diesel V8 + awd

4. That 'concept' is right about already at Chrysler levels of boring/unoriginal/standard Dodge 'I-give-up' template... same w/ the interior sponsored by PlaySkool™

Might as well produce it and fail further.

5. I drew that when I was 6. Should I sue?

7. There should obviously should be an SRT model too, with the 6.1 hemi and a chassis thats engineered to have body roll

go fail yourself chrysler

8. I like their first one better.

9. GAWD that's retarded. They better not make it.

10. What the hell are they thinking?

11. Damn that's HELL OF SICK. I was expecting more red in the interior, though. And bigger wheels, those ones are too small, and why aren't they chrome? wtf???

12. FWD no care.

But it does look cool.

13. I think it actually looks pretty good. Naturally, it would be nice if it had some real performance to back up the looks.

14. If I HAD to get a mini van, because of kids or whatever, thats the one I'd get. But why would they make that?

15. If I HAD to get a minivan it would probably be one of those Mazdas

16. You already own a minivan!

17. That is the dumbest looking piece of shit I have ever seen, but it is freaking AWESOME.

18. If I HAD to get a minivan it would be an HHR SS

19. thats not a minivan...

20. #21 mikebragg25, Mar 7, 2008
    Looking at the pics, I thought this car would only be good for Valentines. Kidding aside, best if there were under the hood shots and see if I can pimp them with affordable performance parts from a Canada]http://www.autopartsway.ca]Canada auto parts[/url] shop.

21. #22 mikebragg25, Mar 7, 2008
    Looking at the pics, I thought this car would only be good for Valentines. Kidding aside, best if there were under the hood shots and see if I can pimp them with affordable performance parts from a Canada]http://www.autopartsway.ca]Canada auto parts[/url] shop.

22. Well Mr. Bragg, welcome to this forum and thank you for advertising your WEBSITE.

23. #24 AmFm, Mar 7, 2008
    How bleak and unfulfilling is your life that you register on this forum just make a shit post that contributes nothing, attach a half-assed hack of a joke to seem personable, then shamelessly plaster a pitch for your own benefit? What you've just DOUBLE posted, of all things, is an insult and slap to the face of every member of this forum. If you are so intent on virally marketing your shit services to a competent and involved community like this then do it properly and invest in a banner-ad. Then you can "pimp" this website with your hopelessly woeful advertising properly, rather than slinging around "lingo" to us in a, frankly, embarassingly atrocious attempt which has completely and utterly #$%#ing FAILED.