$1,000,000 ?!

Discussion in '1998 Nissan R390 GT1' started by E & E, Aug 10, 2002.

1. i would NOT pay so much for this car, NEVER!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

agree!!!!!!!
    I'd take a skyline R34...boost it up to 780hp with intercoolers and it'll still kick it's ass......without paying 1000 000

3. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

The thing to remember with this car is that it's a homologation special edition, just like a "street legal" Porsche GT1 or Mercedes CLK GTR. While yes, you could pump another car up more with less cash, this car was built from the ground up for Le Mans and drivers far better then you and I. In fact, in 1998, all 4 R390s that Nissan entered finished in the top 10 overall with the best taking 3rd overall. A truely beautiful car that is way out of my league in both performance and price.

4. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

You couldn't par $1,000,000 for this car because only one was made and it's not for sale. So, Irwind you can go get your skyline like you actually can afford it.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

I like this car its very good car i think <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

What is this car? It's nice.
    The R390 is nicer though.

Long life to NISSAN!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

you are retarded. this is a fast car with a lot of class to it. it's much more of a status symbol to drive it that to drive a skyline, no matter how hopped up it is.

8. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

If I saw this on the road I would pee. That's how bad it is.

9. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LS501</i>
    <b>you are retarded. this is a fast car with a lot of class to it. it's much more of a status symbol to drive it that to drive a skyline, no matter how hopped up it is.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This doesn't have class..it was built so the R390 GT1 can be raced in Le Mans.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Irwind</i>
    <b>agree!!!!!!!
    I'd take a skyline R34...boost it up to 780hp with intercoolers and it'll still kick it's ass......without paying 1000 000</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Man..ShuT UP!!! where the hEELLLLL are you gunna get all the money for thosee things?? ehh? and pease..enouph already with your dumb Sky shit okay! it #$%#in sux! bet you drive like Some friggin cheeap ShitBox..
    PEACE1<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

AllI have to say in responce to all the comment made is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, and the car is nice but its not the price regardless of its design for indy racing look at the Speed 12 and price according to performance and that is also a car desing for high performance racing on the street.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

This car is worth the $1000000. Would I personally buy it? No. But when you realize that this car is really not much different from the road-going Porsche 911-GT1 or Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR in that they were all created for LeMans. But the car is worth the million bucks. Personally, I would take the 1998 Dodge Viper GTS-R over anything else on the road. A little cheaper, a littler slower, but a lot better looking, and a great chick magnet.

13. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperGTSR</i>
    <b>This car is worth the $1000000. Would I personally buy it? No. But when you realize that this car is really not much different from the road-going Porsche 911-GT1 or Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR in that they were all created for LeMans. But the car is worth the million bucks. Personally, I would take the 1998 Dodge Viper GTS-R over anything else on the road. A little cheaper, a littler slower, but a lot better looking, and a great chick magnet. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yes i agree. I love imports but, i would take a viper over any car. I always loved them. and a great pimp car.

14. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

one word:

Homologation<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

More than one of these were made. There are a few around and one was just bought in Australia. In fact, this car did so well asthetically that Nissan was considering making it into a production car, much like McLaren did.

16. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from tiger005</i>
    <b>one word:

Homologation</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Exactly.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

It's a beautiful car, and it's worth the 1000000, but it's not goin to be bought by many people, only the really rich collectors, and then it'd go to waste so theirs no point in putitn it into production for 1 million, cos that's just stupid, it's nice, but the price is not goin to help it sell.

18. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

if i was a rich collector i think i would take this car for a little ride around town

19. Re: $1,000,000 ?!

u shut u don't know