1 picture

Discussion in 'Car Pictures' started by 962 Dauer LM, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Everyone says post you 1 favorite car and all that, but I say pick one picture that you love the most, it doesn't have to be your favorite car, just the one picture you love, I want to make you choose just one, it may be interesting.

2. does it have to be one you took?

3. You love a picture of the badge the most?

4. its what the badge represents. Theres a deeper meaning when you see the #01 CLK-GTR and it was at a free car show and not at some museum.

5. I wish i had it in higher res!

6. No, Although I wish I took mine

7. Out of all the pics I took It must be one of these. Because the event marked the return of the Porto street racing circuit

8. Read the thread's title.

9. i missed out on the clkgtr roadster, i cant believe it was touring with hot import nights.

10. meh, I prefer the Coupe, the roadster doesn't look that good, and has an ugly instrument package... only thing it has is very low numbers. Also, the #1 CLK-GTR is a true SS which came originally with the 720 HP 7.3L engine(the red one #17 and the silver one #5 were not originally SS's, they were later converted)

11. Oh jeez idunno, this one would be up there. It would take me all day to find my favorite.

12. Fixed

13. this one is up there.

14. The F1 looks so much better than the Enzo.

15. Hard to pick just one, so I went for this. A Shelby Cobra wheel pic that I took at the recent Denver Auto Show. I have plenty more pics of the chassis,-since that's what this pic is from, just a Cobra rolling chassis- engine & such if requested I'll gladly post them here.

16. thats the place in Gt4 isn't it? What the name

17. Monoco perhaps?

18. LG-118A Peacekeeper missile system being tested at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.

The lines shown are the re-entry vehicles — one Peacekeeper can hold up to 10 nuclear warheads, each independently targeted. Were the warheads armed with a nuclear payload, each would carry with it the explosive power of twenty-five Hiroshima-sized weapons.

19. There are way to many, but I really like the style of this one:

20. #$%#ing awesome.