1 thing i would change

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by love of cars, Oct 15, 2002.

1. turn it into a 6 SPEED!!

one of the most expensive automobiles in the world, yet they cant thow in a 6 speed manual, or a 6 sped paddle-shifter! I'd take any ferrari over this......thing.

geez people....lamborghinis have a 5 speed $200,000+ car, but a mazda miata has a 6 speed and its a $28,000!

2. Re: 1 thing i would change

whatever.........why the hell does it matter...there is nothing rong with a 5 spd.....the Vecotr( a great car had a 3 spd)......and maybe it should have a 6.....but what does that have to do with price and a shitty mazda miata.........c'mon think be4 u post

3. Re: 1 thing i would change

cool

4. Re: 1 thing i would change

i agree, i would still take it over any Ferrari of its time though

5. Re:

A Miata sure as hell isn't going to pull 211 mph in top gear either, or 68 in first.

6. Re: 1 thing i would change

well this car has 575 hp so its not like it can't get the power out of the engine, but i still say 6 SPEED. it has more available power than a 5 speed n plus, the car is over 200K so its not like the price would go up any by adding 1 gear. if they made a 10 speed the price wouldn't need to change but at least its not automatic!