105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

Discussion in '2001 Nissan Nails Concept' started by Irwind, Aug 10, 2002.

1. this is an absolute error in the manufacture of WORKING vehicles such as pickup...
    One, the power is too little at 105hp and a 1.5litre gasoline powerplant is not going to move up the slope with any 6 fat gals..
    Two, the looks are so~ good!!...if you have it...mind if I scratch it if I put something at the back??..as a pick-up...it's going to have refrigerators/televisions/washing-machine going up and down the back and are we expecting no scratches??
    Three, the tires are too small that it might be flattened with some weight....
    this is impractical....concept it must remain to be, no more than that.

2. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

Its about power to weight ratio. If this truck has weighs little, it could be pretty strong. Plus, think about the gears. Maybe Nissan geared it for pulling. In the description it says items such as surfboards, bikes, etc..... I dont know about fat girls, but I guess thats your preference. In that case get a bigger Nissan truck.. I like this Truck. Im not a truck person at all, but I wouldnt mind sporting this one around (minus the fat girls)......

3. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vee8killer</i>
    <b>Its about power to weight ratio. If this truck has weighs little, it could be pretty strong. Plus, think about the gears. Maybe Nissan geared it for pulling. In the description it says items such as surfboards, bikes, etc..... I dont know about fat girls, but I guess thats your preference. In that case get a bigger Nissan truck.. I like this Truck. Im not a truck person at all, but I wouldnt mind sporting this one around (minus the fat girls)......</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> What you say seems to make sense.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

u can haul a loaf of bread!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

well...so this one's for people in recreation instead of work!!!
    are people gonna keep this car in the backyard until the day they go to the beach??...I mean..as a pick-up truck...I would expect to use it extensively and not use it to impress anyone....
    had I wanted to impress....I'll drive a cabriolet instead...

6. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

seems like nissan is testing a few new ideas with this concept..i doubt it will every be produced though..unless its produced with atleast 200hp..i dont care how light it might be..it would still need some towing capability

7. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

In third world countries they do a lot more with a lot less power than this thing has. I've seen 1000cc mid-70s nissan or toyota trucks hauling more than most people put in their full-size trucks. Obviously they're not to good on the hills but they seem to get the job done. This thing looks pretty light and 105hp would make pretty zippy...

Eddy

8. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

I totally agree with you Porent. In the caribbean, I see like 70 hp 1980 pick-up trucks carrying furniture, refrigerators, and more. This vehicle is for places (mainly third world countries) where things need to be hauled but not to the extent that full size pick-ups are necessary<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

I, too, agree with you, Portent. In South Africa, Nissan/Datsun trucks are all you see. The minimal size versus the torque and towing capacity makes this truck as well as the trucks you see in the smaller, more heavily-populated countries. This may not be something you'd see haulin' hay up in Montana, or taking the family up the mountains in Colorado, but it's your basic "to and from" truck with a basic use for small rides and toys. I'd love to have something like this.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

Pogs, a $hit load of pogs....

11. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

This truck wasn't designed for large loads. If your gonna tow heavy shit, buy a monsterous F-350. If you want to, like it says, carry snow/surfboards, bikes, and other "little" things, this would be phat. It looks so original and I bet is a total lady magnet at the beach!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

test<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

test<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

test<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: 105hp?.....wat are you gonna transport??

IMA TRANSPORT UR GIANT BRAIN ON IT (BEING SARCASTIC HERE FOR THOSE WITH SO MUCH INTELLIGENCE THAT THEY LOST THEY SENSE A HUMOR) MORON!!!!! CAN U NOT FUKING READ WHAT IT SAYS, CAUSE IF U CANT I WOULD SUGGEST HOOKED ON PHONICS THAN MAYBE U CAN READ IT AND IT SAYS WHAT YOU CAN TRANSPORT ON IT YOU DUMBSHIT