1400hp Koenigsegg One:1

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by ANP, Sep 30, 2013.

1. #76 Innotech, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016

2. The Agera looks like a deflated Fugu (puffer fish)

4. lets break it down then.

acceleration = pwns
    braking = pwns
    handling/lateral grip = among the best (the One:1 will likely shit on everything here)
    top speed = would likely result in another world record

5. King's crap

6. Can you show me where it is the best?

7. #82 ETB4U, Dec 27, 2013
    Best at sliding off the track

8. Years after years and everything is still the same here, with the same trolls, same arguments and everything. Not even the cars change.

Amazing.

9. #84 V8stangman, Feb 7, 2014
    Koenigsegg One:1 Supercar Teased Ahead of Geneva Motor Show Debut

This image from Swedish supercar maker Koenigsegg is a teaser of the company’s next big reveal at the Geneva Motor Show – a car with a 1:1 power to weight ratio.

Making 1,340 horsepower and weighing 1,340 kilograms (2,954 lbs.) the Koenigsegg One:1 is already being touted as a world-beating supercar. This is reportedly the first official image of the actual car, instead of renderings we’ve seen before. There’s a design similar to the company’s last cars, the Agera R and S, but this is a different beast altogether.

The company expects the car to set new records for 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph), 0-300 km/h (0-186 mph) and even 0-400 km/h (0-248 mph) sprints. That 248 mph mark is speculated to come as quickly as 20 seconds! Simulations put the cars top speed at around 279 mph, or about 10 mph more than the world land speed record holding Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

Only six of these One:1 models will be made and all have already been sold. Fortunately you’ll get your first glimpse of the impressive vehicle at this years Geneva Motor Show, which is just a month away.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2014/02/koenigsegg-one1-reminds-us-geneva-motor-show-coming-soon.html

10. And they didn't steal the design to boot.

11. I found my cd with nfs2 music burned on it and have been rocking it in my car lately. Sogood.

12. That back end looks brutal, love it. Looking forward to seeing it shatter all kinds of records.

13. Koenigsegg confirms.

600 Kg Downforce
    2G Lateral Grip.
    1340 Kg Kerb Weight, 1340 HP
    Active Aero
    Acive Chassis

14. Looks the same as the Agera, nothing new.

15. my god. if I cringe any more I'm going to turn myself inside out.

whenever he says stuff like "brutal" and "apocalyptic". I just want to hit him in the face

16. Two thoughts:

1. People still engage RB? Seriously?
    2. Who cares about numbers? Past a point all numbers become irrelevant, bhp, acceleration, top speed etc, yawn.

17. prolly cuz u jealous it shatters all kinda records

18. lol
    that ksegg got nothing on my f-18

19. I would be really surprised if this thing had the same downforce as the P1.

20. Koenigsegg builds a car
    Promises the world
    someone in China or Dubai buys it
    Never hear of the car again
    Rinse, repeat

21. On a second thought, I'm expecting this car to not just shatter performance records, but to obliterate them.

22. Do you know of any records currently held by Koenigsegg?

23. there are youtube videos

24. They currently own 0-300-0 km/h, 0-322-0 km/h, 300-0 km/h, 322-0 km/h.

25. anything that involves a corner?