1400hp Koenigsegg One:1

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by ANP, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Who cares you stats-twat. When Koenigsegg has a winning P1 prototype or F1 car, then, maybe they can say they're with one of the greats. I welcome their competition but Koenigsegg is just sub-par and will always be sub-par until what was said is proven.

2. The funny thing is, the "greats" that you speak of, can't even hold a candle next to the One:1 in the performance department.

3. LOL @ everyone who is still getting trolled here

RB is my favourite member

4. Bring it to a real track with real competition.

5. That's like expecting Bugatti to start manufacturing popular hatchback cars

6. That's like expecting Bugatti to start manufacturing popular hatchback cars

7. Are you really that stupid to think a One 1 has insufficient power and downforce to race on a track?

8. This is hilarious, but not for the reason you think.

9. And was also an fiery timebomb

10. I got a feeling that I've made an grammar error. Excuse me for the bad english, I'm chilean =/

12. **** off pandabeat

13. He's making reference to the fact that K'segg have no pedigree, and rarely make track appearances.

They're cars for posers in the UAE

14. The problem is, the One:1 hasn't got any competition.

15. Have you watched the videos on the drive channel? Im pretty sure they haven't actually finished one yet. Certainly those performance numbers are just projections at this stage.

16. Koenigsegg is so beyond all the 'competition' it doesn't need to prove itself