$165,000 for this???

Discussion in '1999 Hennessey Viper Venom 650R' started by xler8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. why would you buy this for $165,000 when the 800TT is $5,000 less? it just seems pointless to pay more for a slower car that doesn't look as good.

2. Re: $165,000 for this???

I actually like this a lot more. I'm not saying I like this car though. I'd still rather have an NSX.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: $165,000 for this???

I live in Finland and you can get with 165000$ only Mercedes E Amg... So.. I think this is very cheap!!!

F. ex. a normal Skoda costs over 20 grand!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: $165,000 for this???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xler8</i>
    <b>why would you buy this for $165,000 when the 800TT is $5,000 less? it just seems pointless to pay more for a slower car that doesn't look as good.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> remember this car came out a year or so before the 800TT and its also NA....it probably costs slightly less to strap a TT setup on a car then to build an all motor beast<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: $165,000 for this???

Still don't see why its so much more. All you get is a horrible spoiler.

6. Re: $165,000 for this???

how do you type someone throwing up
    gghhhuhuhuhhh

7. Re: $165,000 for this???

The 800tt is actually more. This site has some incorrect numbers so don't believe everything you read. For 165,000 tell me one car that can beat this...you can't!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: $165,000 for this???

This could kill an NSX!~<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: $165,000 for this???

actually the 650r Vette can hang with it, the numbers from the site are wrong on the 650r<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: $165,000 for this???

This could beat a Z06, but this car costs more so you gotta expect that. Don't get me wrong though, for the price, a Vette is awesome and can't be beat by any car in its price class.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: $165,000 for this???

Thanks, I'm just here to set things straight, I know someone who has what now is a 750r, use to be a 650r, and it is truely amazing, for its price or even a lot more, it can't be beat.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: $165,000 for this???

I would think you would, it's hard to believe but If I can find a scanner I'll show everyone some pics. My Cousin has one but I'm never over there. I'm gonna get some pics on the internet soon.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: $165,000 for this???

I trust you because your word has worth and you have a good rep. for knowing your stuff, so it's cool...<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: $165,000 for this???

I just wish more people that post would know what they're talking about...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: $165,000 for this???

no this is cheaper and it has a body kit, and the 800TT has the same body<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: $165,000 for this???

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>I would think you would, it's hard to believe but If I can find a scanner I'll show everyone some pics. My Cousin has one but I'm never over there. I'm gonna get some pics on the internet soon.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->we hope it so.