1984 Corvette Commercial.... LULZ

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by rabbitl1, Aug 1, 2008.

1. #1 rabbitl1, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    You guys know I LOVE me a Corvette, but this is hilarious!

2. you're CRAZY! you're LOCO!!!

3. Drunk again w00tsy?

4. Uhh, I remember that, vaguely, but I do remember it from back in the day...

5. were people dumber in the 80s?

6. Proud To Be An AMerican

7. Cocaine was a hell of a drug.

8. #8 unique, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Yeah but the 80's retro theme is coming back in style.

9. WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE

10. I'm pretty sure my dad's '82 Volvo 240 was more advanced than the '84 Corvette.

11. I remember that commercial. That was AWESOME.

12. I'm pretty sure there were a shit load of cars that was more advance then.

13. BUT DID IT HAVE A DIGITAL DISPLAY? *lightning noise*

14. The '84 Corvette actually was very high tech by 1984 standards. I'm not joking. Chevy's current philosophy is simplicity and low tech but the '84 Corvette was the exact opposite.

15. CHECK OUT MY 1984 CHEVROLET BERETTA WITH DIGITAL GAUGES OK IT LIKE A 4 SEAT CORVETTE

16. Race car.

17. I was more advanced in '82 when I came out.

18. BRB gonna go watch tron now

19. WOW. Old commercials are whack, but it's not like new ones don't have hella stupid shit in them too.

20. LOL. Yeah right and I'm willing to bet that you believe your TC is more advanced as well right?

21. STFU you work for Chevy so get it right or pay the price Exer-Boy. Or else I'll install an L98 under the hood of that Polo green jag of yours.

22. Now there's an American car that knows exactly what you've been looking for...

23. Haha, this one is a classic. Sooo 80's BUt hey, by the time the C4 was over with it was a great car. And this car was a actually up there in technology. Only killer was the TBI and the 4 X 3.