1988 Jaguar XJ6

Discussion in '1994 Jaguar XJ220 S TWR' started by boostmaster, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Where is the switch to open the gas door?

2. Re: 1988 Jaguar XJ6

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from boostmaster</i>
    <b>Where is the switch to open the gas door?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->who knows man, who knows...<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 1988 Jaguar XJ6

the gas door i believe is towards the front.

4. Re: 1988 Jaguar XJ6

Are you american and by gas door do you mean fuel flap?

The fuel flap (located at the rear of the car) does not have a switch, you push it then it pops open, if this mechanism fails DO NOT pay to get it fixed thats a rip off! open the boot and look underneath where the fuel flap is, u should see a petrol pump sticker, if not its fallen off, under there somewhere is the emergency release switch! push it and then refil! my dad had this prob with his ageing xj6 and my mum could never find the thing so my dad showed me how to do it!

If your not talkin about the fuel flap and actually something else really obvious that i have missed dnt take the piss, i am very tired at the moment lol!!

5. Re: 1988 Jaguar XJ6

just wondering, wat has the XJ6 gotta do with the XJ220?

6. Re: 1988 Jaguar XJ6

What idiot amde this discussion. XJ6? wtf? Get a life loser. And who the #$%# cares wehre the gas tank opener is, point me to the GAS PEDAL!

7. Re: 1988 Jaguar XJ6

shut up

8. Re: 1988 Jaguar XJ6

Who cares man, who cares...?