1st drive Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by ajzahn, Jan 5, 2006.

1. because all these people driving stuff like this is costing me at the pump.

I don't care what you believe, but if these people did not drive these 14mpg suvs and drove 21 mpg cars, gas would be cheaper.

2. You need it because people hate it.

3. No, it wouldn't. That's a pretty dumb statement.

Gas mileage has increased since the 70's, yet more people drive. Regardless of mpg, people will drive the same amount.

The gas mileage of an SUV has dick to do with how much gas costs.

4. Yeah, everything that's not a Prius sucks a big one.

5. Wow. That was a very retarded statement.

6. Wow. That was a very retarded statement.

7. omg, you guys are complete tards. Gas has increased since the 70s, but not like how it has increased now. From 1.30 to 2.30 in two years.

The more people drive suvs that get fewer mpg, the more fuel is used. If the oil compainies think they are going to run out, they raise the price.

8. Is the Porsche Cayenne Turbo also pointless at about 90 grand u.s. and an EPA fuel economy rating of 13 city/18 highway miles per gallon?

9. "fuel sucking engery hog"

the definition of "Supercars" by the way. Just to remind you.

I ask you why anyone needs a car that can do over 200 mph? They dont need it, they WANT it. As if Id listen to some tree hugging granola crunching fanny pack nature walking, bambi lovers. WHo are they to tell me ive violated the laws of logic by what i drive? *&^%% them.

We're on this earth once and since the government seems to like these oil companies around, let them make the first moves to logic and offer us an alternative thats just as rewarding in a vechicle that is seemingly insane.

10. Gas is significantly cheaper now than it was in the 70's when you take inflation into account. And your username is 5oh stang. What the hell are you talking about? Stop driving a polluting hog and buy a scooter so you can save some trees and bunnies.