2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

Discussion in '2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster' started by mac daddy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I don't agree this car is the "bomb". It is a cool car but there are many other cars that are cooler.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

your right, but still you must appriciate this car<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

i think they are dropping one version of the car i cant remember if itz the coupe or conv tho<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

i think they are dropping the coupe.

5. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

why would they drop the coupe? If they do that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

Yeh! the Z3 M coupe is cool! It looks like a really cool cross between a station wagon and the Z3 M roadster.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

unfortunately it is the coupe version, due to lack of sales it has been dropped, however the next gen will come out soon, it looks damn near amazing!!!!!!!

8. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

why do u guys think the coup is so cool? i wouldnt be caught dead in that thing!

9. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

the M coupe is the best looking newer bmw next to the M3 and M5. i dont find it ugly one bit. peope say that because its different.i would give 20 years of my life to have one. someday i will.

10. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SoggyWhenWet</i>
    <b>why do u guys think the coup is so cool? i wouldnt be caught dead in that thing!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The M Coupe is so cool because it is the only pure sports car BMW makes. That car is the BMW I'd choose above any other.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 2001 BMW Z3 M Roadster

i think the roadster is pretty damn cool, but the coupe......its pretty ugly.

The often Imitated never Duplicated "Sinister"