2001 chevrolet camaro z28 convertible V 2001 chevrolet camaro ss

Discussion in '1958 Fiat Abarth 500' started by FerariMaster, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I know their both v. similar but which 1 would u reccommend<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 2001 chevrolet camaro z28 convertible V 2001 chevrolet camar

If you only have 25,000 go with the Z28, If you have the extra 5,000 go with the SS<!-- Signature -->

3. Sunfire

This looks like a fricking sunfire! What happened to Corvettes looking cool?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Sunfire

does anyone know the 1/4 mile time on z28's and the v6's ... i am curious . last year i owned a lightly modified saturn sc2 . this car could beat all the honda's in town beat most everything cept for a z28 and a z28 ss ( beat other z28s and gt mustangs and an old vette and a type r integra ) i am wondering if these people were just horrid drivers or are those cars slower than 14.8 - 15s ... my saturn ran a 14.9's on good days

5. Re: Sunfire

this z could do the 1/4 @ maybe around 13.6 cause my bro owns a z28 30th anniversary edition 1997 white and orange stripes and it has nitto 555 drags (street legal drags) and eibach drag launch springs
    and a stock 6 speed and every other thing is stock and it doe's a best of 13.55

6. I know their both v. similar but which 1 would u reccommend<!-- Signature -->

7. Sunfire

This looks like a fricking sunfire! What happened to Corvettes looking cool?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Sunfire

does anyone know the 1/4 mile time on z28's and the v6's ... i am curious . last year i owned a lightly modified saturn sc2 . this car could beat all the honda's in town beat most everything cept for a z28 and a z28 ss ( beat other z28s and gt mustangs and an old vette and a type r integra ) i am wondering if these people were just horrid drivers or are those cars slower than 14.8 - 15s ... my saturn ran a 14.9's on good days

9. Re: Sunfire

this z could do the 1/4 @ maybe around 13.6 cause my bro owns a z28 30th anniversary edition 1997 white and orange stripes and it has nitto 555 drags (street legal drags) and eibach drag launch springs
    and a stock 6 speed and every other thing is stock and it doe's a best of 13.55

10. Re: 2001 chevrolet camaro z28 convertible V 2001 chevrolet camar

If you only have 25,000 go with the Z28, If you have the extra 5,000 go with the SS<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 2001 chevrolet camaro z28 convertible V 2001 chevrolet camar

the z28 IS MUCH FASTER
    MY z28 IS BOOSTED UP TO 707 bhp BEFORE THE TURBONETICS TWIN TURBO AN THE VEILSIDE THROTTLE BOTTLE AND THE FRONT MOUNT CHILLER WITH THE BOOST COOLER INTER COOLER THAT I PUT ON MY z28 IT USED TO BE 410 bHP (HORSE POWER)NOW THE SUPER SPORT CAMARO (SS) IS ONLY 370 HORSE POWER .
    z28 IS FASTER AND STRONGER

12. Re: Sunfire

heY DUDE I HAVE A Z 28 AND IT IS THE A REALLY FAST AND POWERFUL CAR NO SATURN CAN BEAT THE Z 28 , MAYBE THE SATURN COULD BEAT THE 5.0 MUSTANG BUT I DOUBT IT ANYWAY MY Z 28 IS A 97 MODEL I HAVE ADDED ON IT A g REDDY FROUNT MOUNT CHILLER AND A TITANIUM VEILSIDE EXHAUST A THROTTLE BOTTLE, A BOOST COOLER (INTERCOOLER)AND A TURBONETICS TWINTURBO NEXT WEEK I MIGHT GET A VCN1000 DOULBLE NITRUS OXIDE BOTTLE
    AFTER I PUT THE vCN IT IS GOING TO BE 940 bHp BUT UNTIL NOW ITS JUST 760 bhp. BEFORE I TUNED IT UP IT USED TO BE 410 bhp(HORSE POWER), THATS THE z28 HORSE POWER THE 97... THE SUPER SPORT (SS) ITS ABOUT 370 BHP(HORSEPOWER)
    gOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SATURN AND TAKE SOME NOTES DOWN ABOUT THE TUNING TUNE UP UR ENGINE AND U JUST MIGHT KICK ALL THE MUSTANGS ASS OKAY
    UNTIL NOW JUST GET A BOOST COOLER OKAY?

_-_-_-cAMARO fREAK_-_-_-

13. Re: Sunfire

Dude, ever hear of the CAPSLOCK key?

That's so FOS, it did NOT have 410 bhp stock.

you sound like one of those retarded domestic rycers.

14. F-body

iv heard people talk about F-bodys when thry talk about comaros, what dose that mean?

15. Re: Sunfire

14.9 is kinda slow.. for draggin, but hey you could whoop 99.98% of all imports.

16. Re: 2001 chevrolet camaro z28 convertible V 2001 chevrolet camar

they are the same thing ...hardly anything is different. But a z28 is a better bargain for only a few thousand a z28 could be faster than the ss.

17. Re: Sunfire

Ummmmmm, yeah.

You go get your GReddy front mount chiller (intercooler you ass) and your Veilside titanium exhaust (just FYI: Veilside only does imports!!!) throttle body, Turbonetics twin turbo (twin turbos do not have that great of an effect on big V8s. superchargers have a much bigger effect) and your nitrous oxide system and bolt those on your fake '97 Camaro Z/28.

IF you had that Camaro Z/28 you might want to upgrade every single engine part and the entire driveline along with the chassis. Yeah you might need to do that SO THE CAR DOESN'T RIP ITSELF APART!!! I am shocked by the fact that the brand names you mentioned are all make parts for Jap imports and 4 banger American cars. Hmmmm I wonder if your one of those poor poor druggy asses who spent all his money on crack/LSD/angel dust/heroin.

Why do you even talk to us like that? Do you think any of us will believe you? If your going to talk crap like that why don't you actually sound intelligent and maybe make us all believe you are for real? It is beyond pointless and totally gay (which I am quite sure you are) unless it is on a site that showcases REAL CARS that people have modified themselves.

You must have really burned a lot of brain cells to think that a Saturn could beat a Mustang 5.0. You are really stupid tho think that is a possibility. Hmmmmm a car with 100 some odd horsepower I-4 front wheel drive 2300 lb econocar beating a 250 hp V8 rear wheel drive 3100 lb sports car. the Mustang 5.0 has 2.5 times the power and yes it does weigh 800 lbs more but it more than makes up for it in terms of power output and the 5.0 being so very easy to modify. The Mustang 5.0 would beat the ass of the Saturn and 90% of the imports.

I don't know why I wasted my time typing this pointless post but oh well.