2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by A Buddha, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re:

Chevy's Fuelie 2.02/1.72" heads flow more CFM than their 4-valve Vortec heads do anyway, buddy. All you need is one big intake valve and one big exhaust valve - no advantage to more.

OUCH!! Soccer sucks ass?? Never thought I'd hear THAT from a European. Ofcourse, I like playing soccer, not watching it. Atleast we agree on the dance thing...

Now if you'll excuse me, my Calculus final just blew my mind. Bye.

2. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

calculus sucks donkey balls, im knee deep in it myself. Im sure whoever invented it did so purely to make life MORE difficult. I miss the days when maths had numbers in them.

4 little valves have a higher flow-rate than 2 big ones, larger surface area, just did a piece on that for my Engineering Applications project. Could always go the Audi way and have 3 inlet of course

3. Re:

True, atleast most of the time, yes; but don't 4 valves make for a less congruent combustion chamber geometry? For smooth combustion in high-compression engines, I'd think that two valves would present less intake charge turbulence than 4. Once again, just curious.

4. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

fluid dynamics would lead me to believe that turbulent intake is a good thing, it only mixes the fuel/air better. Of course if the engine is supercharged, turbulence will decrease the charge pressure due to energy loss in the flow, laminar flow would be better. Im not too sure of the differences between 2 and 4 valve heads in terms of turbulence though.

5. Re: Re:

hard dance is very different to techno, i just like stuff with bass, so staind dont really cop it.

europeans dont like brutal etc..
    so how come we play rugby, american football is the soft version of it! all that padding poofs, oh and how about banger racing? u have thattoo but call it destruction derbeys, hey thats an idea for F1 see who is last running!
    and im not a hockey fan (cant ice skate)
    and im not realy into a music scene i just listem to whatever i think sounds good, some from classical, rock,, dance , trance, hard dance anything as long as its good

6. Re:

You're European, too?

7. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

american football isnt the soft version of rugby, its the good version. Rugby is the worst sport ever (well, besides cricket) what kinda dumbass invents a sport with no forward passing??? The game is just a total mess, NFL is great to watch (and to play on PS2)

by the way, have u heard of bass guitars?

8. Re:

What, now you're a musician, too?

I bet I have you in this field, though, try me.

9. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

no im no musician, that comment was aimed at our friend Impreza here, who says theres no bass in rock music

i know plenty about music, cant play anything tho, a couple of my friends are in a band, thats about as near as i get

10. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

NO BASS IN ROCK??!?

Ever heard POD, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Godsmack, Theory of a Deadman, Linkin Park?!? I stand you corrected, Impreza!!

Yeah, I play Piano and Trumpet, and French Horn, and Melaphone, but so much as the M-16 recently!! (M-249 SAW, to be more accurate).

11. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

damn the M16!!, ive got a .22 calibre air rifle, thats about as much as is legal in this odd country.

A guy pulls a knife on you so in self defence u stick your shiny Colt Government .60 in his face....its YOU who goes to jail regardless

12. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

when did i everr say rock had no bass? my friend plays a bass guitar so i know what one is.
    i only said staind dont have enough bass not rock in general,

13. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

try "Open Your Eyes" or "Mudshovel" by Staind

u wont find much in the acoustic version of Outside, thats because, well, its acoustic

14. Re:

True, true, and true.

15. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

i will listen to em and get back to u

16. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

While we're on the off-handed subject anyway, I'm going to see the "Deck the Hall Ball" in Seattle tommorow... it's Staind, Three Doors Down, Sum-41, Good Charlotte and I think two other bands. Should be off the hook!! Just thought I'd make you all jealous.

17. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

i will be spending the day in a vanquish

18. Re:

It wasn't "Staind," it was Disturbed, my bad, but they were BAD ASS!! There was a kid croud surfing, and the lead singer or Disturbed had him brought up on stage. Good shit!!

Hope you enjoyed that Vanquish.

19. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

well it looks and sounds better than it goes

20. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Sorry to hear that.

21. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

This car is awsome! this car will smoke any ford out there.

22. #122 analcornhusker2, Dec 19, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

I think the perfect car for this Corvette to compete with, would be Godzilla

http://www.croydons.co.nz/news.htm

23. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

What... a drag car vs. a street car? Don't even start talking about drag racing, that's one field where any import will get smoked every time against American-built competitors.

Pickup Summit Racing's christmas special and read about a 7-second Camaro daily driver.

24. #124 BrownDoggie, Dec 21, 2002

Newsflash: Americans save the Japanese by destroying the "mighty" Godzilla.

http://www.sportmachines.com/magrack/car_craft_1-94.html

This is the first 7-second street-legal car, by the way, another '67 Camaro, back in 1994.

25. #125 BrownDoggie, Dec 21, 2002

Newsflash: Americans save the Japanese by destroying the "mighty" Godzilla.

http://www.sportmachines.com/magrack/car_craft_1-94.html

This is the first 7-second street-legal car, by the way, another '67 Camaro, back in 1994.