2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by A Buddha, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #126 BrownDoggie, Dec 21, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Newsflash: Americans save the Japanese by destroying the "mighty" Godzilla.

http://www.sportmachines.com/magrack/car_craft_1-94.html

This is the first 7-second street-legal car, by the way, another '67 Camaro, back in 1994.

2. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

the quickest car listed there is an 8 sumthing

3. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

If any of you bothered to read the link I gave you, it clearly said that Godzilla is still under development and they are still trying to get it under 9's

4. Re:

Well, that's too bad, that 1967 Camaro is still under 8's allready.

5. Re: Re:

Check in the Skyline Gtr-34, theres a link the site with a R33 running 7's

6. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Yeah but imagine the fun when you blow away that snob in his exclusive European exotic with a stock looking Vette. Imagine the sinking feeling in his gut when he sees what he thought was a stock Corvette become a speck in the distance.

7. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Best $200,000 you can spend....I dont know of any supercar anywhere that can even come remotely close to that....that is scary fast....less than 2 seconda 0-60 leaves you with no time to even shift...you probably wouldnt even realise you were going that fast....Lets see a Lambo or a Ferrari do that with 8 Cylinders!

8. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

not quite.

9. Re:

ive heard of the BTR viper doing 0-60 in under 1.5 any one kno what the exact time is?

10. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Hey silent srpent I really dont mean to sound rude but quit talkin out your a$$. The fastest Viper made is the 800TT or possibly the 1000TT. Neither one of them went faster than 2.4 seconds. So honestly dont pull $hit out of the air because you cant stand seeing your precious Viper lose out to the Vette. If you can show me undeniable proof that the BTR Viper did go faster the 1.5 sec I will take back everything I just said and apologize but until then quit talkin $hit.

11. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

you dumb ass just about how much do think you have to pay to get this lingefelter corvette and plus of course japanese cars are more expensive they are better japan doesn't give a sh!t what you say they are even trying to compete with you american muscle car wimps i would certainly hope this car is fast look at the size of the engine can you really even compare them? anyways just wait for the release of the 5000gt supra that will shut you pussies up!

12. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

What was that, a racist comment. I swear I would slap you right now if not for the communicative barrier.

13. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Yes but why havent they put it on this website yet. It is an amazing car and should be put on this website

14. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

I have even heard the 1/4 wasa even in the high 8's but i dont know how true that is

15. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

well first of all stats on all websites have nothing to do with the true performance of a vehicle
    you can buy a lingenfelter and run its 0-60 at 1.8 or whatever time that is for 2 days then throw the car into the g-can. thats why whatever americans do they cant get the quality of european "supercars". even japanese have proven themselves better
    i don't mean to say that japs are bad but they are better than american cars
    dude a 1000 hp supra does 200 litres per gallon(or 20 litres) of gas
    while the 700 hp muscle does what, 40, or maybe a little bit more.
    even if you got money to pay for a $100,000 car i think that you would take consumption into consideration.
    one more thing, american cars LOOK LIKE SHIT .

oh yeah P.S
    there is something american cars lack...
    driving emotion,
    try driving a BMW then drive any american car believe me even if the car is slower, its much more enjoyable

a proud owner of a BMW Z4

16. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

hey i know that thing can move i say that car at the 50 th annvery and sorry about the spelling

17. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

it was at the drag track down it went 7.65 sec in the 1/4

18. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

i just wanted to clear something up.......the S7 ran on par with the enzo until 60mph, after that the enzo pulled away with better times in everything except for top speed (which the enzo reaches instantly, S7 less so). dont get me wrong, both are extremely good cars, but the enzo does have the upper hand in acceleration, that i can tell you for sure.
    One other thing........ could you give me a web site for this comparo? i'd like to see how the whole thing went, as well as the details of it all.
    good post, but a little harsh and racist

19. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

hi

is that some jaleousy that lead to off topic sometimes???I am really wondering of what have been SAID by impreza.So let me please say something the z06 427 tt vette was and is the fastest vette ever built not fatser than the sledgehammer corvette but the fatest modified street legal vette.Guibo and evilninjamoby gave the proofs of the superiority of this car.

regards

426hemistage8

20. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

All Hail.....The God of The Corvettes!!!

21. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

I want to see this car against a Bugatti 16.4 Veyron.

22. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Lets clean some stuff up here.

A) Rugby is FAR better than american football. Football is systimatic and thefore boring as fu*^
    I mean who the hell needs different teams for different tactics? Pathetic. All the 'plays' are set so the game is uually painfully predictable.

B) Impreza, you read Max Power? Take a suicide pill. Now. It is, along with Fast Car, the biggest load of crap ever to be released to REAL automotive fans.
    Who the hell cares about one of the 1000s of Novas on 18s? Why should anyone care if someone is packing woofers the size of the boot? Well done, you just shook your car to pieces.
    I can understand running a beautiful headunit, maybe a new amp and nice speakers but all these fools in MP and FC bore me.
    How many times do I have to see Lexus tail lights? Hasn't anybody realied they are meant to be on a Lexus?
    Oh, and you can't forget about the spoilers, wings, and sills. That serve no purpose and look apalling. it isn't unique anymore, becaue there are so many people modifying Saxos and Nova and 205s that they are no longer unique. Just an offense to look at! Some of the paintjobs are really eye meltingly bad, in quality and colour.

C) Metal forever, trance and dance bores me in its repetitiveness. Even worse: new age rock.

D) Front wheelie bars are used to stop the rear of the car leaving the ground. Physics tells us that weight is indeed sifted back, but intially the weight is still at the front of the car. Common sense foo'!

23. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

most of what you talk is not related to the lingenfleter but i have to add that the lingenfelter didn't use wheelie bars when it was tested.you are here in the lingenfelter corvette forum not in the music forum.

thank you to post about cars.

24. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

Recognise?

I know te Lingenfelter did not use wheelie barsm I was referring to an earlier post. I was simply covering points ade and putting my word in. Also, I've put my word in about the car. What I said is related to discussion in this thread.

25. Re: 2002 Lingenfelter Corvette can do 0-60 in 1.97 sec.

i apologize i must have misread and misunderstood your post by reading too quickly. sorry.

regards

426hemistage8